The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If there is any truth to him wanting to leave then Tigs would be where i think he will end up. If he has issues with the current coach then his previous coach would be a plus and they would have $$ to take his entire contract off the Panthers books with them having other options in his preferred positions.

If there is any truth to him wanting to leave then Tigs would be where i think he will end up. If he has issues with the current coach then his previous coach would be a plus and they would have $$ to take his entire contract off the Panthers books with them having other options in his preferred positions.
And plenty of $$$ from Teddy not being there would be available...

And Woodsy
I don't know what Moses situation is.
I'm assuming they were smart enough not to be paying the bulk of his release to the parasites seeing as they wanted him so much.
But they aren't the brightest board in the game.

And Woodsy
But they've bought so many players, Lolohea, Reynolds, Matulino, Packer, Mahe Fonua, McQueen and a ****load of other backs from memory

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the source on Moylan. They just spoke on Fox about Tigers & Newcastle being most likely?
I was just joking, read back and it does sound like I know something no one else does, ha, i wish

Reckon we're a chance though, Media is just guessing at the usual, expected targets. There'd be plenty more clubs interested, although we'd have the money for him and I have a feeling he will lean towards us

I was just joking, read back and it does sound like I know something no one else does, ha, i wish

Reckon we're a chance though, Media is just guessing at the usual, expected targets. There'd be plenty more clubs interested, although we'd have the money for him and I have a feeling he will lean towards us

Absolutely how could he knock back the chance to play for the pantomime villains of the NRL!

I'm sure Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough, Steve Matai and Brett Stewart would stand up and let him know how well Penn treats Manly's star players!

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/api/v1/article/amp/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/panthers/the-backstory-behind-matt-moylans-split-with-penrith-panthers-coach-anthony-griffin/news-story/359bb3e10436c11ecbcb9f2706801ba3

The backstory behind Matt Moylan’s split with Penrith Panthers coach Anthony Griffin

MATT Moylan could be given a release from his contract at the Panthers as early as Monday as details of the feud between the captain and his club start to surface.

The stunning news that Moylan was only considered a “50/50 chance” of staying at Penrith beyond this season has sent shockwaves through the competition over the weekend, with a list of clubs queuing up to pounce if he is let out of his lucrative deal that runs until 2021.

Go back a few years, it must be the culture at Penrith. They started having problems with Jennings, so they moved him on, I even think Gus referred him onto the Roosters, then there was Luke Lewis who was in his prime at the time and also Wade Graham, who also was in his prime. I know the Jones- Cartwright faction is strong at Penrith, they lost a lot of good juniors over it

Did they really make him sit on an exercise bike while watching the game at brookie on Saturday? That is pretty insulting.

Moylan is a quality player but I think he is a 1. I also think that if he was to come to Manly as a half, he wouldn't suit DCE style.

The talk of a feud between Moylan and Griffin, may be to do with Moylan wanting to play 1?!

Moylan is a quality player but I think he is a 1. I also think that if he was to come to Manly as a half, he wouldn't suit DCE style.

The talk of a feud between Moylan and Griffin, may be to do with Moylan wanting to play 1?!
Then why would he consider coming to Manly if this is his 'demand'? He's never going to oust Tom Turbo from our No. 1 position.
I recall claims that this is why Gutho left Manly - yet he's played in a host of backline positions since.

Couple of points here

1. Everyone hates Hook, probably only Peter Sharp & JT rival him as a coach.

2. Moylan is a spoilt pretty boy.

Then why would he consider coming to Manly if this is his 'demand'? He's never going to oust Tom Turbo from our No. 1 position.
I recall claims that this is why Gutho left Manly - yet he's played in a host of backline positions since.
I never said he would consider it?

And I am not saying that is his "demand", I am just pondering over the possibility. I have no idea why he wants to leave Penrith.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10