The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
0a2104655c87d0efe1b3e86c4aa24572.gif
doc-im-being-followed-by-a-moon-shadow-moon-shadows-4848152.png
i-have-a-few-questions-about-my-prescriptions-one-pill-4144941-1.png

His live at Maddison square garden album with Eric Clapton is one of my favourites
Clapton says it was Winwood who influenced him to buy his first Stratocaster . This is from Vintage Guitar Magazine..." In Clapton: The Autobiography his future Blind Faith band mate credits Winwood as the motivation for him buying a Stratocaster – in fact, a half dozen. “When I finally got to make some money, in about 1966, I ordered a couple of Fenders – a Strat and a Tele,” explains Winwood. “They were CBS, and they just started remaking the maple necks. Of course, I’d seen pictures of these old guys playing maple necks, and that was a big thing. I loved the kind of stuff that Curtis Mayfield was doing – that style – and Little Milton. It wasn’t so much a driven style of guitar; it was like a clean sound. I didn’t realize that I had convinced Eric to play the Strat until reading his book. In fact, I learned a lot of things about Eric’s and my relationship after I read his book.”

The clarity in these uploads are pretty impressive.
I had most of them on vinyl and or cassette but damn son.

Ps is the white album the best album ever?
I reckon The Beatles should off merged "Rubber soul" and "revolver" into one album and it would off been bigger than Sgt Peppers.There are some great songs on the white album but i feel that album stands as a reference album in design only.The power off The Beatles was legendary as they could off done anything as off course they did.What ever they did most followed.

I reckon The Beatles should off merged "Rubber soul" and "revolver" into one album and it would off been bigger than Sgt Peppers.There are some great songs on the white album but i feel that album stands as a reference album in design only.The power off The Beatles was legendary as they could off done anything as off course they did.What ever they did most followed.
Rubber Soul and Revolver were the Beatles at their peak. I love both albums.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8