The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What he gave us in 21 hasn't been replicated in 22 unfortunately, but Schuster's the type of player who needs everything going for him to succeed and he will. With a good injury free pre season ahead of him he'll be building nicely for the 23 season. Have faith the rewards will come.
Well we know that faith is one of his strong suits.

IMO what Des is doing is hurting the Team and it's future. We are all under instruction its just a question of degree, regardless of our profession. Nobody is entitled to do whatever they like. Des is employed by the club and his duty is to act in the best interests of the club and its future over and above his own personal views. The club did not sign Foran in 2023 and that is a decision the club made not Schuster.
So where should Schuster be playing and in front of whom?
We have two 80 minute backrowers that are two of the first picked.
An 80 minute lock that makes 40+ tackles.
Yes, Foz won't be there next year but really, would you drop him?

If the Schu looked a million bucks fitness wise and was shooting the lights out when he plays then maybe you can say Des has no idea.
Schuster is contracted for next year but Des is trying to win this year.

I believe he'll be gone, I don't think Des likes to be told where players are to be played, You will notice Schuster has been on the outer since his managements 5/8 story, not in the team or a reserve hardly getting a run...
Could be another Titans backflip.. ala DCE then...it's all falling into place..lol.

On current form and attitude I can't find a place for Schuster. He is lazy in defense, arrogant in attack and looks like he just doesn't care or want to be there. Add to the fact he is neck deep in the jersey **** well I am just not seeing an upside for him.

Foran brings so much to 5/8 because he is a good organizer and attacks the line, the exact kind of foil that DCE needs. Next year will be utter and complete chaos on the field.

I think we are the only club with three players over the $900,000 mark (if you can believe reports).
It worked for the Storm but to support the superstars we have not been able to convert nearly as many low-paid journeymen into better-than-average First Graders like Bellache does.
And isn't Marty on close to 700k. Which we will bank at seasons end.

YOUNG GUN ON THE OUTER AT MANLY

I'm hearing all is not well between Manly and talented utility Josh Schuster.

Schuster has been hailed as the next big thing at Brookvale for several years but you only had to look at his body language - and seven errors - against the Dragons last weekend to see something isn't right.

Schuster was promised the No.6 jersey a couple of years ago… but lost out to Kieran Foran, who Schuster was told would be moved to hooker.

Last weekend, even with regular hooker Lachlan Croker out, Foran kept the five-eighth spot and Schuster remained on the bench.

The big guy has talent but hasn't lived up to the hype and the Sea Eagles believe he is carrying too much weight, adding to the tension.

Don't be surprised if he is wearing another team's colours in 2023.
He's a dud

More than happy to see him walk. Has clearly shown he’s not up to doing the hard work and 1%ers , only ever interested in the flashy showtime no look passes to nobody and sh!!thouse little kicks. Honestly the big fatso is as big as most front rowers, it’s a disgrace.

Give me someone with just a bit less talent but way more heart and determination every day of the week.

I enjoyed the schu’s work at second row last year, he was tough and committed for the most part. If he can show that form and attitude I’m more than happy for him to stay.
Tbh I like watching the kid play but he does not seem to be improving his game craft, appears to want to dictate how the team can use him and is constantly injured and now fat so I am losing interest fast... particularly due to the coin it is going to cost us going forward...

On current form and attitude I can't find a place for Schuster. He is lazy in defense, arrogant in attack and looks like he just doesn't care or want to be there. Add to the fact he is neck deep in the jersey **** well I am just not seeing an upside for him.

Foran brings so much to 5/8 because he is a good organizer and attacks the line, the exact kind of foil that DCE needs. Next year will be utter and complete chaos on the field.
foz is also a good bloke. Schuster seems like a bit of an arrogant nob.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10