The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

08Dream

Tipping Member
"Five-eighth Josh Schuster has not been named to play against the Titans to allow him to do more reconditioning work on a recent quad injury." From the Sea Eagles website.

Not sure why he was given the green light against the tigers when it was so obvious that he was still dealing with this injury.

alafua siaosi

Reserve Grader
"Five-eighth Josh Schuster has not been named to play against the Titans to allow him to do more reconditioning work on a recent quad injury." From the Sea Eagles website.

Not sure why he was given the green light against the tigers when it was so obvious that he was still dealing with this injury.
Rumors around that Schuster is out for 6 weeks . Manly have the players to cover for any injuries . Hopefully everyone is fully fit and ready to go by round 16 .Let's go Manly .

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
In some ways I think the worst thing to happen to Josh was the manager agitating for the 6 and thus the moving on of a Manly favourite.

So rather than young Josh just quietly developing his game, fitness, body, footy smarts, he became a beacon of fan interest/obsession/hope/skepticism.

Dumbest thing I've ever seen a manager do.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The Shu Perspective ....

Skill is like the cream that always rises to the top

And The Skilful Shu will rise before all the doubters doubting eyes

maxresdefault.jpg

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
By Caitlyn Jenner's hairy testicles we know how to create Myths on here ...

First of all it was Dessie's fault that The Glass Slipper felt compelled to eat 5 buckets of KFC a day to put on weight to play 2nd row ...

Now it is the Medical staff's fault for only giving him 4 weeks to get over a cork ... and only let him play after training all week and getting through the Captain's run ....

winnyason

Bencher
Yeah kid has some issues with lower leg ongoing for last 2 seasons.
Just come back when your right please, Johns has plenty of shortfalls but if he sticks to his game plan he is solid back up

NREagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
By Caitlyn Jenner's hairy testicles we know how to create Myths on here ...

First of all it was Dessie's fault that The Glass Slipper felt compelled to eat 5 buckets of KFC a day to put on weight to play 2nd row ...

Now it is the Medical staff's fault for only giving him 4 weeks to get over a cork ... and only let him play after training all week and getting through the Captain's run ....
That's the strange thing though Woodsie, blind freddy could see from early in the match that he wasn't quite right.
So was it a re-injury, not properly healed, loss of fitness?
I mentioned in the match day (or post match) thread that he looked like he would have benefited from playing for Blacktown for a week before firsts.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
So was it a re-injury, not properly healed, loss of fitness?

I don't know ... but either do the people who are 100% certain he ran out injured ....

He got through a week of training and a captains run .... you would think if it was troubling him he would have said something ... or ... the staff would have noticed .. they all get leg massages before the game .. so again no issue must have presented ..

NREagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I don't know ... but either do the people who are 100% certain he ran out injured ....

He got through a week of training and a captains run .... you would think if it was troubling him he would have said something ... or ... the staff would have noticed .. they all get leg massages before the game .. so again no issue must have presented ..
Whatever the reason may be (we here on ST may never know but I'm sure the speculation will continue), I think we are all hoping he gets back to full fitness soon and we can see the best of what he can do on the field.
That will do the world of good for Schu (and won't hurt Manly's chances either).

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If this keeps up it won't be long before some here start trying to guess how much he's paid ... and offering their views on why that's way too much!

• 👍
Reactions: Ned

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member

Is it possible he got injured in warm up.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
12 7 5 -37 18