The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Schuster as a young bloke needs to stay well away from the media for the next few months and put in the effort so he comes back strong and fit for the rest of the season . In my opinion a lot of what has been said on the media has got to him. He needs to ignore what has been said and happened , move forward concentrating on his football till the end of 2023 and on to 2024 .Let's go Manly .

Seibold is a much more reliable source for Schuster updates than all the journalistic dribble over the last couple of days. Basically, the quad injury was complicated by the previous calf injury and needs reconditioning. The expectation is that Schuster will return in a couple of weeks. Seibold rates Schuster highly and is only thinking about playing him as 6 (not back row). He also said Koula is due to return next week. Schuster discussion starts at 4:50 (apologies for posting the video link again)

Seibold is a much more reliable source for Schuster updates than all the journalistic dribble over the last couple of days. Basically, the quad injury was complicated by the previous calf injury and needs reconditioning. The expectation is that Schuster will return in a couple of weeks. Seibold rates Schuster highly and is only thinking about playing him as 6 (not back row). He also said Koula is due to return next week. Schuster discussion starts at 4:50 (apologies for posting the video link again)

In the Media Drama is necessary as Drama sells

At Manly with Seibold there appears to be no Drama just strategies to get things done

Great news about Koula.

I remember at School

All the slow kids would be the last picked in a game

Every one wanted to win and no one would pick them

But those slow kids had other talents like being good chess players and hop scotch players etc

Being slow is not the end of the world . It is the start of other great things that one can move on too

Being slow is just the end of your NRL career :)

SLOW SUCKS ON THE FOOTY FIELD
Snail Racing Fascinating facts about snail racing- Supernova

Seibs is a breath of fresh air. Fantastic, I look forward to his pressers. So insightful.
We are all enjoying the Honeymoon Period with Seibs ,

We are high up on the ladder and we are all on High

We also all have high expectations and we dont settle for anything less than success
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Seibs is a breath of fresh air. Fantastic, I look forward to his pressers. So insightful.

Really? Yet half an hour later Turbo is ruled out when he indicated he would play. No idea or lying? 🤣

At least Schuster has a partner for his reconditioning 👍🏻

I remember at School

All the slow kids would be the last picked in a game

Every one wanted to win and no one would pick them

But those slow kids had other talents like being good chess players and hop scotch players etc

Being slow is not the end of the world . It is the start of other great things that one can move on too

Being slow is just the end of your NRL career :)

SLOW SUCKS ON THE FOOTY FIELD
Snail Racing Fascinating facts about snail racing- Supernova
remote.axd

Hmmm he did say that he had to get through a fitness test. I can’t see much lying there. Your hard to please.

What he said was, fitness test first and he looks likely to play in the first sentence. Not hard to please at all.

No idea about his players or fibber??

What he said was, fitness test first and he looks likely to play in the first sentence. Not hard to please at all.

No idea about his players or fibber??

There would be a player every week that thought he was good to go and failed a fitness test. You are obviously not a seibold fan that’s your choice. Haven’t played great but sitting in the top 8. I’m pretty happy with him. Loved Des but his pressers were like getting teeth pulled.

There would be a player every week that thought he was good to go and failed a fitness test. You are obviously not a seibold fan that’s your choice. Haven’t played great but sitting in the top 8. I’m pretty happy with him. Loved Des but his pressers were like getting teeth pulled.
They’re in the 8,haven’t really had a convincing win(a full 80min performance),a few injuries and a coach trying to embed a new regime/way of playing.I’d say they’ve gone pretty well and hopefully the best is yet to come.I too enjoy his press conferences far more than Des’ “cone of silence” routine

How am I obviously not a Seibold fan? I like his pressrs.

You and a few others said he is a breath of fresh air, open and honest.

I just pointed out in the first sentence he fibbed. No different to all the other coaches that don't answer a question honestly when they don't want to.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8