The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well it seems all the stories coming out are beginning to add up to a club that has no control, no discipline and a fractured bunch of entitled millenials who think it's all a big joke. Someone in the coaching ,media department, management etc better get on the front foot and start some damage control. Looks like this circus is being run by the clowns.

The real life Drama Perspective

The Reality is These minor altercations happen in all clubs , social groups , friendships and families

There is no such thing as a drama free life zone unless you are living on a different planet

Sht happens we resolve it and move on and get on with it
tmp-name-2-3583-1596122756-0_dblbig.jpg

Add this to the crap, also from a post on Reddit 40 mins ago

This doesn’t surprise me at all, Sadly a lot of these guys live in a different reality. My friend is a conditioning coach for the Sea eagles and is actively looking to change jobs as he can’t deal with the personalities at the club. He reached a breaking point when a young kid visited their facilities through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and Josh Schuster used the child’s prosthetic arms to imitate what it’s like being guarded at marker by Damien Cook
The guy who posted is known for making up far fetched stories about players.
Let's not fan the flames of a bull**** story.

The guy who posted is known for making up far fetched stories about players.
Let's not fan the flames of a bull**** story.
Is it the same guy who was saying stuff about Crichton drawing rainbows & unicorns & still tripping at training?

I'm hoping he does but I'm also hoping it doesn't happen at another club. An important addition to your comment I think, Bozo.
The Skillful show more has talent that most players dream of
He just needs to wake up and live up to his potential

I think he'll let himself down, a T-Rex style player.
When he had a free run from injury he had a long run playing in the back row for Des without any fitness issues .
TRex issue was not related to injury setback .
Very hard to get fit when you are carrying an injury that restricts you
He is only 20 not 30 and still maturing as a man

If he doesn’t shape up, I’d be ok with him being moved in. We can’t fall into the sunk cost fallacy. Yes, we have invested heavily but you have to take a forward looking view.

Even if he left and reached his potential at another club, I’m ok with it because (at this stage) it’s doubtful he will reach his potential with us. And I don’t think it’s a reflection on the club in any way.

Don’t get me wrong, I want him to stay and reach his potential with us. But if a tough call had to be made, I’d be supportive of it.

When he had a free run from injury he had a long run playing in the back row for Des without any fitness issues .
TRex issue was not related to injury setback .
Very hard to get fit when you are carrying an injury that restricts you
He is only 20 not 30 and still maturing as a man

I'm not talking physical

Oh, for sure. There have been a plethora of head-scratching decisions over this past decade. However, it was the DCE-Fozz debacle that left us with a limited and somewhat hobbled salary cap position.

And contrary to popular belief, none of it was DCE's fault or due to his perceived greed. IIRC he was all set to sign a $750k per season, 2 or 3 year deal when the offer was pulled and the Penn's put all their re-sign eggs into the Foran basket not knowing Foz had already signed to follow Choc and join the Eels. That's when things turned to $hit because after being told to look elsewhere for a club, Cherry had signed with the Titans and Foz then announced he was leaving, the club suddenly faced losing both of their international halves in one foul swoop. Knowing that the Foran-Eels deal was already done, that's when they panicked and threw everything at him, including the kitchen sink, to get DCE to backflip.

Daly can't be blamed for signing the deal he was offered. But the clubs complete stuff up of that situation is still being felt today in our salary cap.

Last edited:
If it’s best for both parties then so be it.

If we spend the money saved in players like Kyle Flanagan, then it just compounds the heartache

A line needs to be drawn With his snake In The grass manager. There is Getting the best deal for your client and there is honouring that deal and holding up your end of the bargain.

He can’t have it every which way that suits him. The NRL needs to get some backbone on this. It’s ruining clubs and tarnishing the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8