The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Amazing, seriously if his dropped 4.5 kilos, that’s a good start, but you can’t begin to think his trained the weight off, Laxatives and enemas don’t count and as far as reconditioning him fitness wise, please a magic turn around in 2 weeks! Come on we all know better than that.

I just hope the twinge part goes away and his good to go injury wise, I’m like some of the others, I’ll take him a little unfit over Coops, getting game time will be best for his fitness in any case, hopefully spuds got in his head and he just wants to play, we need shoey back and firing desperately.

I’ll take him a little unfit over Coops
As tempting as that sounds, fixing a short term problem could cause a long term one. If Schu is given the green light before he is fully fit, the club is setting a standard they now accept. Mentally, he needs to learn that there will be no shortcuts and the minute he takes one, he should be sent packing again...it's actually the club doing the right thing by him and supporting his learning in demonstrating what it takes to achieve his potential. He'll be back eventually and playing at full fitness (as opposed to a little unfit) will be great for his confidence!

As tempting as that sounds, fixing a short term problem could cause a long term one. If Schu is given the green light before he is fully fit, the club is setting a standard they now accept. Mentally, he needs to learn that there will be no shortcuts and the minute he takes one, he should be sent packing again...it's actually the club doing the right thing by him and supporting his learning in demonstrating what it takes to achieve his potential. He'll be back eventually and playing at full fitness (as opposed to a little unfit) will be great for his confidence!
Fair call and can’t disagree, it’s just very frustrating knowing Coops will play 6 again.

Let's hope he is ready to go and gives the game a red hot crack, as Manly needs his creativity.

He combines well with Burbo and no doubt can give Koula good ball and take some heat off DCE.

God i hope Schuster is playing and back to good fitness.

Cooper Johns has failed to create time and space for Turbo. He just doesn't pose a threat to the D line and because he is so small, you only ever need one man marking him.

Schuster is a big body and will hold up the D line and attract defenders, therefore creating room for Turbo.

I think we will see the best of Manly and Turbo if Schuster plays to his potential.

The games we have lost this year are just from us committing simple basic errors and the oppositions score from them .( drop balls , 6 again ,kick not out on the full etc. ) It is from these errors that our defense is put under pressure . Cut the errors and we can beat anyone .Let's go Manly .

Schuster lives!! First time in a few weeks Schu is seen in the wild.

All the best on Sunday - you will kill it!!

Screenshot_20230519_174133_Instagram.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4