The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Must admit, I'm becoming unimpressed with Schuster's ongoing concerns. I think he's got all the ingredients to be a top star. But there is something not right about his attitude. Maybe these injuries are legitimate issues, but I sense that's its more than that. Now it seems Las Vegas is probably out. He's had the off season to get over all these issues yet still he's not fit. Shu, I admire your undoubted talent. But its valueless if you don't show it on the field. Get your act together mate. The Sea Eagles need you at your best.

NRL has just put out a casualty ward update, with no mention of Schu at all

1706756429591.png

Must admit, I'm becoming unimpressed with Schuster's ongoing concerns. I think he's got all the ingredients to be a top star. But there is something not right about his attitude. Maybe these injuries are legitimate issues, but I sense that's its more than that. Now it seems Las Vegas is probably out. He's had the off season to get over all these issues yet still he's not fit. Shu, I admire your undoubted talent. But its valueless if you don't show it on the field. Get your act together mate. The Sea Eagles need you at your best.
Schu is very soft

Last edited:
Koula injured?

If it's his suspension he can serve it during the pre-season matches.

Aah, that's right - thanks gorgeous 😘
You always make me feel so hopeful babe about the season ahead 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 despite my misery guts haha

Aah, that's right - thanks gorgeous 😘
You always make me feel so hopeful babe about the season ahead 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 despite my misery guts haha
You're becoming more positive as time passes Ry.

I love that 😘

Now, how about a YART under pressure....

Interesting comparison. T Rex had such rare physical gifts that many expected him to dominate - all the time!

He didn't. Yet he still had a decent career that many players would kill for. 170 NRL games. State of Origin for NSW. Played for Australia and Tonga. Won a premiership with Manly and played 2 NRL grand finals.

Schu is similar in that expectations are so high. In fact they are so high that they are probably too high.
There that half a season in 2011 where T rex was just devastating almost unstoppable.

Career as a whole. Look he done some things, but I still can help but say what a disappointment. Potential certainly not close to finding it's ceiling.

After that 2011 run the dinosaur always seemed like someone hit him with a tranquilizer dart or had him permanently sedated with some substance.

Did T rex play a QRL GF at 5/8? I may be mistaken.

But when you think of his skill set and size the comparison with shoe is oddly a great one.

There seems to be a few people on other social media platforms,disproving the SMH story that Schuster hasn’t trained for two months and in fact,was training with the team as recently as this week
I wonder where Michael Chammas might have gotten his original "inside info" on Schuster?
It smells like a well-known ex-journo from the Northern Beaches job to me. I could be wrong, of course, but it's not the first time a Chammas story has been based on complete bull**** from that source. I don't think it will be the last.....

greek GIF

Last edited:
I wonder where Michael Chammas might have gotten his original "inside info" on Schuster?
It smells like a well-known ex-journo from the Northern Beaches job to me. I could be wrong, of course, but it's not the first time a Chammas story has been based on complete bull**** from that source. I don't think it will be the last.....

greek GIF
Think it’s come from the one and only Mario Tartak.Not sure Chammas has any connections to the current Manly set up but is very close with some dubious managers and a certain ex Tigers chairman who was quick to appoint Scott Fulton.It wouldn’t surprise me if Zorba is part of the whole story given his connection to Fulton and Fulton’s close relationship with Mario.
The Schuster situation at Manly is a very strange one

…..and a certain ex Tigers chairman who was quick to appoint Scott Fulton.It wouldn’t surprise me if Zorba is part of the whole story given his connection to Fulton and Fulton’s close relationship with Mario.
The Schuster situation at Manly is a very strange one
The Hellenic mafia, aka La Ouzo Lambstra, aka the (Olive) Green Hand.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8