The problem with being a newbie....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The problem with being a Newbie is the administrators call you a Junior member and I'm 2 years off being 50 years old.

Riddle me that one Batman

Manly Daly said:
My name was Hoppasgottastay so that name sadly had to change, I'm a DCE Fan and I'm hoping he is gonna stay for a while,
My ol FAVS where Eadie, Igor, j. Gibbes, Frogs eyes
Tooves Cliffy and Beaver been a fan since 73 was on the hill
At the GF as a 11 yr old, new to the forum this year
And try not to write too much crap unlike others
But all entitled to their opinion that's the beauty of the forum

Some classic names in that list for sure! Sometimes I think not writing too much crap goes against the spirit of this forum (especially in the offseason)- lol

Oneyeagle said:
The problem with being a Newbie is the administrators call you a Junior member and I'm 2 years off being 50 years old.

Batman here - Your junior status is linked to your small post count and not to your distinguished biochronological achievements. Additionally you can change "Junior" to anything you want in your profile. This is why global eagle is a snow yeti otherwise he'd be a junior as well.

globaleagle said:
Manly Daly said:
My name was Hoppasgottastay so that name sadly had to change, I'm a DCE Fan and I'm hoping he is gonna stay for a while,
My ol FAVS where Eadie, Igor, j. Gibbes, Frogs eyes
Tooves Cliffy and Beaver been a fan since 73 was on the hill
At the GF as a 11 yr old, new to the forum this year
And try not to write too much crap unlike others
But all entitled to their opinion that's the beauty of the forum

Some classic names in that list for sure! Sometimes I think not writing too much crap goes against the spirit of this forum (especially in the offseason)- lol

Oneyeagle said:

Batman here - Your junior status is linked to your small post count and not to your distinguished biochronological achievements. Additionally you can change "Junior" to anything you want in your profile. This is why global eagle is a snow yeti otherwise he'd be a junior as well.
Thanks Batman. Tried changing the settings but to no avail. I'll give it another shot.

My thread's been spammed!!!!!

Anyway it's still been good to get all your serious and truthful (as I understand it) comments!

Who knew we had such well connected people on here!

Jethro is actually the name of my computer

My identity will never be known to anyone here, otherwise might make being a keyboard hero far more difficult.

So dont expect to see me talking to any other people from this forum at a game.

Fluffy said:
My identity will never be known to anyone here, otherwise might make being a keyboard hero far more difficult.

So dont expect to see me talking to any other people from this forum at a game.

That'll be much better if you don't talk to anyone from this forum at the games. :D :D :D

Moondog said:
Moondog here, I lived on the streets of New York, late 1940's to 1973. Known as the Viking of 6th Avenue

RIP moondog may your music and poetry live for evermore.

I know it's wild.... but I AM actually from Lismore!~
Currently, I'm wearing my watch that I won in Manly's Gordon Willoughby Medal from Round 6. It weighs a tonne and is as big as an alarm clock... but its from Manly & I won it!

lismore_fan said:
I know it's wild.... but I AM actually from Lismore!~
Currently, I'm wearing my watch that I won in Manly's Gordon Willoughby Medal from Round 6. It weighs a tonne and is as big as an alarm clock... but its from Manly & I won it!

I wonder if mine has made Terranora yet as it's just up the road?
It probably has and my sis has hijacked it!

Just got the email, the watch has arrived but nothing about posting it to me. Sigh :-/

^^ Damn that watch theif! lol

So only 'resurrecting' this archaic nonsensical literary claptrap to say it's been a few months for me on here now (which I've enjoyed) and yet I shall reiterate that the discovery of some of your identities (teehee - tities) has been exuberantly refreshing.

Seems to one that we have some rather exultantly elevated insiders parading and indeed perusing these illustrious boards.

I've often wondered if we have players, trainers, and coaches of the wonderful manly team gracing us with their attendance and anonomous insights.

If so I request, nay demand, I receive a 'pm' informing me of your true identity so proper forum protocols can be followed at all times. (no pm's ever expected but happily received)

To all those involved with our great team, have a wonderful year, I'm behind your efforts all the way to go back to back in 2012. I shant worry myself about any rumours or innuendo that I can't control and promise to understand we can't be perfect all the time but to enjoy the journey.

Go Manly - the greatest club in the world!!!

Now check out my awesome youtube video and share it around ya buggers!

(Yes, yes, posted before I know.)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atXsY49WtMc&list=LL-cIeKDNNuANuMVzWC2fxhQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/video]

@[globaleagle]

Not so newbie how's it been working out for you?!?

Well, I'm just glad I found this place to add some much needed decorum with all you jokers in here. Someone has to be the serious one.

I know more about some of you and some about more of you and too much about the whole damn lot of you!!

Actually (don't call me ashley) it's been a great link to Manly and footy in general whilst over here in moose land.

:)

I am a flippant time waster at heart who has been accused of lacking ambition. I'm currently on a mission to civilise the rugby league fan base. (Frequently mistaken for SeaEagleRocks 1 to 7.)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I am a flippant time waster at heart who has been accused of lacking ambition. I'm currently on a mission to civilise the rugby league fan base. (Frequently mistaken for SeaEagleRocks 1 to 7.)

Looking forward to SeaEagleRock9!!

;):angel:

globaleagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Looking forward to SeaEagleRock9!!

;):angel:

There's always room for one more!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4