The Sea Eagles Sign Sponsorship Deal With Soniq

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joey said:
fair nuff, would you un-delete if I gave you the required evidence?

Thats an interesting question. Do we really want to start trashing a club sponsor on the announcement of their signing up. Or at any time for that matter. I will take it under advisement.

I am sure this end debate here is a matter for a General discussion or review post, but probably not for this post. By all means discuss it in GD forum, but probably not fair to sully the announcement post

There is also a "Product recommendations and reviews" forum where it could be discussed too.

Jatz Crackers said:
Joey said:

Thats an interesting question. Do we really want to start trashing a club sponsor on the announcement of their signing up. Or at any time for that matter. I will take it under advisement.
I don't understand why a Manly 'fan' would even want to trash a sponsor. I couldn't care less what quality products they have .... if they are giving Manly $ then that's all that matters.

I'm moving to arizona where a 750ml bottle of jim beam (sponsor) costs $7!!!!!!

Re: RE: The Sea Eagles Sign Sponsorship Deal With Soniq

globaleagle said:

Always had a feeling that you were a closet Coyotes fan, GE.

bones said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Joey said:

I don't understand why a Manly 'fan' would even want to trash a sponsor. I couldn't care less what quality products they have .... if they are giving Manly $ then that's all that matters.
I see good value all round here , There is nothing wrong with the quality or the quantity that this sponsor is providing

I wonder if I can get a cash for comment free TV from them for advertising them on this site?

Wolfpack said:
globaleagle said:

*spoiler alert*

Maybe, after the nucks effort tonight!

Darren said:
Come out of that closet and get to New Zealand quick smart GE!

lol

I tried but mark wont answer my emails!

(Hey, Tom cruise is here in this closet)

edit: I better add, as it's his business.....I didn't email Mark so ummm I made that up. However one day I shall return for a footy tour, then you can all go....'really? That's ge? ewww'

bones said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Joey said:

I never trashed soniq, I applauded the decision but just pointed out (in a respectful way) what is common knowledge in the TV manufacturing industry.

globaleagle said:
Wolfpack said:
globaleagle said:

*spoiler alert*

Maybe, after the nucks effort tonight!

FYI, we have a spoiler tag. Same as all other tags
[*spoiler*]text[*/spolier*]

seems spoiler tag doesn't actually let you see it work. Weird...another bug to fix :)

Daniel said:
seems spoiler tag doesn't actually let you see it work. Weird...another bug to fix :)

I was going to mention that, but then I thought....maybe that's how it should be as you should know what you're typing. Then I remembered my 'thread that doesn't exist' debacle: THEN I had de ja vu and thought we'd been through this with the spoiler tags before.

Then I saw something shiny and decided to derail a thread.

.....Manly sponsors rule!

haha it seems one spoiler per page, that should be an easy fix...later on.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2