The Shane Flanagan Influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
ha ha..don't think I've ever seen him smile. I wonder if he'll get Kyle a gig at Saints now, there short of a half now.
Yeah he’ll end up there.

He’s mentioned not letting Hunt go anywhere and the Dragons are within their right to uphold the contract, but who wants a half back and Captain to lead a club, when they don’t want to be there?

Yeah he’ll end up there.

He’s mentioned not letting Hunt go anywhere and the Dragons are within their right to uphold the contract, but who wants a half back and Captain to lead a club, when they don’t want to be there?
Exactly, the disgruntled Saints fans wont want a player who doesn't want to be here. It'll only take one big loss, and Flanno knows it. It's so funny, he's not even coaching them yet, but he's all ready under pressure.

When Flanagan was first hired as an assistant coach, I had high hopes it was just what we needed. I see Seibold as more of a manager style head coach and therefore we really needed, a “hands on” coach. With the talk about Flanagan being more Defensive minded, the first months strong displays, seem to bear that out.
Since then though, they’ve gotten progressively worse. I can’t understand why that could be. Defense is an attitude. It shouldn’t matter who’s in the team or not.
I wouldn’t bother me if he left now. It’s not like the teams humming along and him leaving, might disrupt that.

When Flanagan was first hired as an assistant coach, I had high hopes it was just what we needed. I see Seibold as more of a manager style head coach and therefore we really needed, a “hands on” coach. With the talk about Flanagan being more Defensive minded, the first months strong displays, seem to bear that out.
Since then though, they’ve gotten progressively worse. I can’t understand why that could be. Defense is an attitude. It shouldn’t matter who’s in the team or not.
I wouldn’t bother me if he left now. It’s not like the teams humming along and him leaving, might disrupt that.
Pretty sure Seibs looks after defence and Flanagan takes care of the attack. Fully agree that we won’t miss Flanagan and that Seibs is not hands on enough. Seibs is just good at managing up ( talking the big talk)

Seibold is just a fatter, uglier Trent Barrett .....

It was in the media for weeks that he might be in the running for the Saints job.

In that time, we trounced Canberra, lost to Newcastle, trounced the Dolphins & got trounced by Parra so is it really having a detrimental effect on us?

I have never rated Flanno, to me all he has to his name is a drug cheater and salary cap cheating coach which led to him winning a premiership. Then he cheated his suspension rules. I never wanted him at manly, I cant say I have seen anything "special" since he has been here and I would be more than happy to cut ties now with him.

Last edited:
I have read that Flanagan given permission by Manly that he can sort out the Dragon/Hunt drama. On his days off.

I have never rated Flanno, to me all he has to his name is a drug cheater and salary cap cheating coach which led to him winning a premiership. Then he cheated his suspension rules. I never wanted him at manly, I cant say I have seen anything "special" since he has been here and I would be more than happy to cut ties now with him.
all coaches and clubs cheat
flannos list of being caught is a bit unsavoury i admit

we dodged a bullet with dank

So now flanno has a meeting on Monday with hunt and the dragons.

We are getting treated like a doormat by all comers.

Terminate now. Breach of contract surely

It's honestly embarrassing hey.

To me though, it's actually at a point of being funny haha. Releasing players, coaches, bringing in dump trucks, best players out all season. Giving out bloated contracts. Losing more than winning.

It's almost as though every employee of this club is taking the actual piss.

Is what it is though, we've brought this on ourselves.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10