The Shane Flanagan Influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not happy he is still around. Who do you think he wants to win this weekend coming? Maybe he will tell the dragons coach our game plan he should be flicked.

Manly should ban Flanagan having any contact with the dragoons this week. He would busting his chops to have any input in our game against them next week. Not that I think they can do much to stop him anyway, you cant take his phone off him

Manly should ban Flanagan having any contact with the dragoons this week. He would busting his chops to have any input in our game against them next week. Not that I think they can do much to stop him anyway, you cant take his phone off him
What does Flanagan have to gain by telling the dragons anything about a game this season?

Caption this:
1690090156927.png

Seibs: "Flanno, You are welcome to use the Centre of Excellence any time you want next year"
Flanno: "Thanks Seibs, how many Big Macs do I owe you?"

Not happy he is still around. Who do you think he wants to win this weekend coming? Maybe he will tell the dragons coach our game plan he should be flicked.
Depends which way you want to look at it
He may have an influence on the way Manly attack certain dragon players so he can flick them for next year a manly win is good for Flanagan

Except the Dragons gave him his start before he came over.

This was a calculated move, jumping ship for a short while until heads rolled under the Griffin regime. Aside from a few curious powerbrokers feeling out Ryles' interest, most parties concerned knew all along Flanno would be taking over.

Seibold, Mestrov and Penn are the suckers in all this, and it is lame to think that Flanno actually owes anything to Manly. The fact he is still on the books is a disgrace to our club, and makes Seibold even more pathetic in my eyes
Seibold, Mestrov and Penn....

Three Stooges Vintage GIF

We seriously forgiving everything else because of an expression on his face when we were getting ran over in that second half? FMD

There was a fair bit on Flanagan and Dragons again tonight on NRL360. Very interesting to hear Gordie say, "does he realise he's still employed by Manly" to which they all laughed..

End of the day, I've decided if the club is willing to settle on staff that aren't 100% committed and focused on us, 100% of the time, why should we be disappointed with effort or result as well?

I've always felt that no matter who we had in the role, they were 100% all in for us (Cartwright the first exception, now Flanagan the second)..it's just so disappointing that we let our expectations, demands, and standards drop so far now.

There was a fair bit on Flanagan and Dragons again tonight on NRL360. Very interesting to hear Gordie say, "does he realise he's still employed by Manly" to which they all laughed..

End of the day, I've decided if the club is willing to settle on staff that aren't 100% committed and focused on us, 100% of the time, why should we be disappointed with effort or result as well?

I've always felt that no matter who we had in the role, they were 100% all in for us (Cartwright the first exception, now Flanagan the second)..it's just so disappointing that we let our expectations, demands, and standards drop so far now.
As Gordie said "you can't be 100% at 2 jobs". Glad someone in the media pointed out this rediculous mess. Unfortunately it just isn't surprising that this sort of buffoonery happens at Manly.

As Gordie said "you can't be 100% at 2 jobs". Glad someone in the media pointed out this rediculous mess. Unfortunately it just isn't surprising that this sort of buffoonery happens at Manly.
Caption this:
1690449736001.png

Penn: "Gentleman, why Uber when you can work at Manly while you study. You can work 20 hours, 10 hours or even 1 hour a week as an Assistant coach or even ballboy it doesn't matter...we are inclusive to part timers and casuals, in fact we welcome you to take as many breaks as you deem fit"

Last edited:
It's only natural he will be watching St George more than Manly this weekend, one would want to gain as much information from a side you are coaching to save your career.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8