The Shane Flanagan Influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ramien, Nikora and the other blokes name will have a field day with both sides of attack if we are not on our game. And the man of the moment Hynes will want to make amends for last week and rub our noses in what we let go

Ramien, Nikora and the other blokes name will have a field day with both sides of attack if we are not on our game. And the man of the moment Hynes will want to make amends for last week and rub our noses in what we let go
Yep, scary thought isn't it. Hopefully we can pull out a performance like we did VS Melbourne.

The Flanagan /Seibold Influence current Update

We are currently down 10th in a missionary position
and If we get screwed again this Mothers day in front of all our Mothers by the Sharks

May God Save King Charlie
But Nothing will save Mestrov ,Flanagan and Seibold

The good ol' missionary is somewhat underrated, hey at least we're not bent over holding our ankles!

Flanno back in line to be the coach of the Dragons if you believe the rumours.

And we get stuck with ........

Interesting, my assumption is they'll still go with Young or Hornby

Joint coaches would be interesting, however would either accept that?

Interesting times ahead of the Dragons.

I wonder if Tooves will come in as an assistant coach if Flanno leaves?

I heard the Dragons board is represented 50/50 by St George Dragons & Illawarra Steelers members & they change the chairman every year from a Dragons member to a Steelers member, so no wonder it’s a dogs breakfast there.

Attachments

• 1685522934498.png
    1685522934498.png
    458.5 KB · Views: 17
Flanagan the myth. Coached a team of drug cheats who also cheated the salary cap. He is lower than Bellamy, without his ability. I hope he goes to the Dragons.

Not that i follow matters that closely but would be more inclined to think that Dean Young or Ben Hornby [ or a combo of both ] would be more in favor for the Dragons role . No idea of how Flanaghan is influencing or offering some helpful input to the Manly i st grade side . Can only hope that he is offering something worthwhile ,. Probably would not matter that much if he continues on with Manly or leaves but if he does stay , can only assume that his main focus or the expectation will be on making Manly as competitive as possible

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4