The trend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have you noticed our win loss trend from round 5?
My extrapolation has us losing to the Cowboys, yes the cowboys, then winning all our remaining games to win the premiership!
Check it out for yourself!

I know …. With COVID lockdown I have too much time on my hands!

but am I right?

The only way we lose to the Cowboys is if we only turn up with 40% effort because we've got an eye on the finals. Given that we absolutely destroyed them the last time we played, and didn't have Tommy that day, I can't see us winning by any less than 20 points.

My extrapolation has us losing to the Cowboys, yes the cowboys, then winning all our remaining games to win the premiership!

but am I right?

Yes! You do have too much time on your hands.

lolz

The only way we lose to the Cowboys is if we only turn up with 40% effort because we've got an eye on the finals. Given that we absolutely destroyed them the last time we played, and didn't have Tommy that day, I can't see us winning by any less than 20 points.
Mate it’s the trend… look at the trend!

it’s like that movie the castle “ it’s the vibe of it….”

It’s going to happen bro! This trend has gone on consecutively for 20 weeks now!

get to the TAB!
If we lose and drop to 5th, we will lose the GF. If we lose and scrape into 4th, we win the GF. So we need Roosters, Parra and us to lose and our premiership is written in stone.

Cowboys actually played quite well against the Dragons and could have scored quite a few more tries and the score difference would have been a potentially much greater difference.

The Cowboys have nothing to play for other than pride and I think they'll have quite a bit of confidence after last week and also playing at home for the last match for their fans. They'll also note how the Bulldogs stretched Manly, even with only 31% possession and how clunky Manly were, especially in the first half.

We are playing them at home, it's a great stadium and it will be very noisy for their last game of the year and they will be up for it and it's exactly what Manly need leading into the finals to really fine tune the attack and recognise any defensive issues.

but am I right?
As long as it's only time you have in your hands

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8