This backflipping is nonsense

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only thing DCE is backflipping on, is his wads of cash the NRL are throwing at him.

People are only going to be disappointed if they get their hopes up.

**** me dead, I'd just gotten over the pain of him and Foran leaving, now Channel Nein has to go and reopen that old wound :(

A nicely crafted excercise by Scumbag Gavin Orr to just lift the offer to Nate Myles.

Like most I was over the moon but as the night drew on I started to smell the BS.

It's just wrong that all this is happening, the No Real Leadership needs to change the rules for 2016 big time!!

Lol the funniest thing will be if this again blows up in stickys face. If DCE stays and then the tits throw more at Sezer sticky loses his man. Without the half tamou may go elsewhere. Haha a long bow but sticky is a pretender

Making sense of nrl news media, rules or anything the nrl is involved in reminds me of this video............... and my job.

I find it hilarious how the media are going into a spin about how disgraceful this backflip is ( I don't believe it but that doesn't matter) I didn't hear all this teeth gnashing and outrage about Tedesco or Papalli both doing the same thing.

The real problem they have is us as a club if we signed Myles or Elgey and they changed their minds that would just be business.

A nicely crafted excercise by Scumbag Gavin Orr to just lift the offer to Nate Myles.

Like most I was over the moon but as the night drew on I started to smell the BS.

It's just wrong that all this is happening, the No Real Leadership needs to change the rules for 2016 big time!!

I think you are so right Mark, this just stinks of Gavin Orr's methodology to get Nate Myles a contract again at Titans and once again, he's used Manly as bait. He leaks little bits of info but just enough to really stir the pot and force a quick reaction.

Remember the DCE deadline... who would have leaked that?
Remember DCE travelling to Titans and Cronulla ... who would have leaked that?
Remember the withdrawal of the offer (without any statement from Manly) ... who would have leaked that?
And now the threat that Manly is negotiating with Nate Myles (who wants to stay at Titans) and he's almost agreed to terms with Manly and if he does sign, DCE will back-flip.. who leaked that?

I don't think DCE wants to be painted as the reason (his so called great mate) Nate Myles can't be offered a new deal at Titans, like he was with Gifty at Manly.

Will DCE back-flip on his deal with the Titans?
1) If Myles gets his contract at Titans, I don't think he will
2) If Manly offers a better deal than Titans, now that Foran's gone, there's a slight possibility as he's just built a new house here (plus there's all the leaks that he really didn't want to leave anyway ... who leaked that?).
3) If Manly gets Myles, I'm not so sure as he (or Orr) may have achieved their objective (Myles on a huge contract).

The ultimate situation is that Vessa would probably rather stay on the Northern Beaches, near her family, particularly if she has had major input into the design of their home they built.

Ultimately It's just Orr 'spin' and the way he works and always has. Check out his player portfolio and the 'spin' is always consistent.

I think you are so right Mark, this just stinks of Gavin Orr's methodology to get Nate Myles a contract again at Titans and once again, he's used Manly as bait. He leaks little bits of info but just enough to really stir the pot and force a quick reaction.

Remember the DCE deadline... who would have leaked that?
Remember DCE travelling to Titans and Cronulla ... who would have leaked that?
Remember the withdrawal of the offer (without any statement from Manly) ... who would have leaked that?
And now the threat that Manly is negotiating with Nate Myles (who wants to stay at Titans) and he's almost agreed to terms with Manly and if he does sign, DCE will back-flip.. who leaked that?

I don't think DCE wants to be painted as the reason (his so called great mate) Nate Myles can't be offered a new deal at Titans, like he was with Gifty at Manly.

Will DCE back-flip on his deal with the Titans?
1) If Myles gets his contract at Titans, I don't think he will
2) If Manly offers a better deal than Titans, now that Foran's gone, there's a slight possibility as he's just built a new house here (plus there's all the leaks that he really didn't want to leave anyway ... who leaked that?).
3) If Manly gets Myles, I'm not so sure as he (or Orr) may have achieved their objective (Myles on a huge contract).

The ultimate situation is that Vessa would probably rather stay on the Northern Beaches, near her family, particularly if she has had major input into the design of their home they built.

Ultimately It's just Orr 'spin' and the way he works and always has. Check out his player portfolio and the 'spin' is always consistent.
Very consistent with taking schoolboys to brothels.. He's a piece of work that bloke

Very consistent with taking schoolboys to brothels.. He's a piece of work that bloke
Orr has a few of our boys who are off contract on his books. It's not exactly in his best interests to screw us over just to get Myles to resign with the Tits.

Moley seems to think the Myles to Manly deal is in the bag and he's been hitting more than missing lately. Maybe Orr's been told to get Myles to Manly and we will resign JLJ and Horo and Cheyse (**** I hope not haha)

Yes Moley hasn't missed many, I find him the most reliable.

He's talking up Myles to Manly and Evans to stay.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6