This backflipping is nonsense

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's funny how Moley only had the story after Erin Molan as if he was playing catch up.

He only mentioned Myles after Kent and DCE after Molan so I'm not so sure he had the inside scoop

It's funny how Moley only had the story after Erin Molan as if he was playing catch up.

He only mentioned Myles after Kent and DCE after Molan so I'm not so sure he had the inside scoop
He's claiming it pretty hard haha

TBH I don't know the exact timeline. I found out here when I clicked on last night and saw 20 threads had popped up. Thought it was a joke

I think you are so right Mark, this just stinks of Gavin Orr's methodology to get Nate Myles a contract again at Titans and once again, he's used Manly as bait. He leaks little bits of info but just enough to really stir the pot and force a quick reaction.

Remember the DCE deadline... who would have leaked that?
Remember DCE travelling to Titans and Cronulla ... who would have leaked that?
Remember the withdrawal of the offer (without any statement from Manly) ... who would have leaked that?
And now the threat that Manly is negotiating with Nate Myles (who wants to stay at Titans) and he's almost agreed to terms with Manly and if he does sign, DCE will back-flip.. who leaked that?

I don't think DCE wants to be painted as the reason (his so called great mate) Nate Myles can't be offered a new deal at Titans, like he was with Gifty at Manly.

Will DCE back-flip on his deal with the Titans?
1) If Myles gets his contract at Titans, I don't think he will
2) If Manly offers a better deal than Titans, now that Foran's gone, there's a slight possibility as he's just built a new house here (plus there's all the leaks that he really didn't want to leave anyway ... who leaked that?).
3) If Manly gets Myles, I'm not so sure as he (or Orr) may have achieved their objective (Myles on a huge contract).

The ultimate situation is that Vessa would probably rather stay on the Northern Beaches, near her family, particularly if she has had major input into the design of their home they built.

Ultimately It's just Orr 'spin' and the way he works and always has. Check out his player portfolio and the 'spin' is always consistent.
I honestly don't think Orr would risk the commission on 5mil by leaking this and giving his client a worse name/potentially being dropped.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4