This must happen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Firstly welcome aboard!

As long as you are respectful there really is no issue with having a differing opinion - it is what makes this place great.

With respect Isz,

Being disrespectful, respectfully is much more fun.

All differing opinions (except on Rum) will be respected as well.

Respectfully yours

Mike

Hi gents i dont know exactly the issue ,but i too am a new member an i thought the idea of having a post thread was so all of us can voice our opinion, bye the way not as good as Bundy Rum lol☺
Welcome mate :)

Hi gents i dont know exactly the issue ,but i too am a new member an i thought the idea of having a post thread was so all of us can voice our opinion, bye the way not as good as Bundy Rum lol☺
New member? I probably already welcomed you when you joined up in September 2015 (but if not, welcome).

Well you just disrespected @lsz by spelling his name incorrectly. Don't worry though, pretty much the entire herd does this ;)

A herd of Sea Eagles surely not. A gathering of Eagles is usually referred to as a convocation.

However, it's a bit of a stretch to apply this term to the gathering of our fellow esteemed, but motley crew of Silvertails on these boards.@;)

A cauldron of Eagles perhaps? This term can be applied to a group of Raptors, and Sea Eagles are of course Raptors.

Plus I have been accused of many things, and in fairness, a lot of those accusations have been pretty damn accurate. (Just ask my wife and mother-in-law):sweating:

However, subscribing to the (herd, convocation, cauldron) mentality isn't generally one of them. :wasntme:

Wombat64 , I'm not sleeping well since you ignored me , could you reconsider this harsh stance.
Surely I'm not the most boring person on here . The Whinestrone Cowboy has me well beaten in that department
2008-07-22-Head2.jpg

3D20Smiles20265.gif

3D20Smiles20266.gif

new_sleeping.gif

tumblr_m0n0rwUUCp1r2ygl8.gif

Surely I'm not the most boring person on here . The Whinestrone Cowboy has me well beaten in that department
Er, no. The poster who is the subject of your derision knows the meaning of the word succinct, so in the boring stakes you are well ahead (in my humble opinion).

As for making fun of a member's username, that sets a brand new low for immature ways to make personal attacks on a poster. By the way such attacks are contrary to the spirit and rules of Silvertails, I know you've only been back here a while but please familiarise yourself with our terms of posting.

Er, no. The poster who is the subject of your derision knows the meaning of the word succinct, so in the boring stakes you are well ahead (in my humble opinion).

As for making fun of a member's username, that sets a brand new low for immature ways to make personal attacks on a poster. By the way such attacks are contrary to the spirit and rules of Silvertails, I know you've only been back here a while but please familiarise yourself with our terms of posting.
You are a fair dinkum walking contradiction. Wake up to yourself and regulate evenly or give up your "job"

You aren't deluded Mark , but some like me try to discuss footy but get bullied and have the right to stick up for themselves. I have responded to this thread with a sarcasm which is apparently welcomed in this forum by the thick skinned posters.

As a fair minded person , if you have time , I would welcome your opinion as to whether I was out of line in this thread or were others out of line and bullying me .

Sorry mate, I like all posters, appreciate their differences , laugh at their comments , agree or disagree, but never ever take a side.

My comments about the footy forum didn't relate to any particular poster, just everyone in general that wants to digress away from discussing if we can beat the Raiders tomorrow.

Go Manly

If you are interested I will explain if not , that's ok . It wouldn't be clear in isolation I see for sure.
I have tried to follow your arguments but, and it could just be me, I find them almost impossible to follow.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8