Thommo and Suli injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
NRL>COM ...

Two Manly stars will possibly struggle to play again this season after failing to finish the game as the Sea Eagles took a huge leap towards top-four finish after downing Canberra 18-14 at GIO Stadium.

Moses Suli suffered a suspected syndesmosis injury and left the ground in a moon boot and on crutches while Joel Thompson broke his forearm during a tackle.

Manly coach Des Hasler confirmed the worst for the pair post-match but did not know the severity of the two injuries.

Thommo confirmed broken arm. Minimum 6 weeks is the normal recovery. Best case scenario we make top 4 and win to get the week off. Maybe, just maybe he could be back for the GF qualifier.
Gosiewski to left 2nd row, Parker back to left centre,Elliott moves to the right. Bench stays the same. Hopefully Suli not so bad.
Not ideal at all!!! Elliott and Gosiewski are handy replacements but we will definitely miss them both.

I dont think we can replace them.

Almost rules us out of the chances Id say.

Thommo is the glue that holds our team together IMO.

Be nice if both could be back 2nd week of finals.
Replace them? At the start of the year this side needed replacing! It doesn’t matter who’s there, the players on the field will get it done, and we showed this with 15 today. We’ve never been a team of individuals this year and we’ve won with far better players out than Thommo and Moses (as much as I want them in there). Parker and Siri will be back soon and on we go. We can beat anyone this year.

Give him 2 weeks then put on the old Mal Meninga arm guard!!
mal.jpg

If its a small fracture we might see Thommo if we make second week of finals, other than that his season is probably over.

Suli's I guess is a wait and see what the scans confirm, but if he is in a boot then at the very least he wont play out the next 2 games.

Replace them? At the start of the year this side needed replacing! It doesn’t matter who’s there, the players on the field will get it done, and we showed this with 15 today. We’ve never been a team of individuals this year and we’ve won with far better players out than Thommo and Moses (as much as I want them in there). Parker and Siri will be back soon and on we go. We can beat anyone this year.

You should post more often buddy!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10