Thommo and Suli injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Good timing for Parker and Sironen to come back, but we will be scraping the bottom of the barrel if any other second rowers or outside backs go down, in terms of first grade quality players available.

Don't panic buddy, Funa is ready for his turn to shine, Paseka is showing his potential amd in Des we trust.
Strap yourself in for a MWSE revival under the guy who should have never been allowed to leave.

Best case scenario, Parker and Siro are both fit to resume, although even then we'd have new combinations on both left and right.
If we lose more players, Funa next in line, for backs?
And forwards ... maybe Olakatau? Or Keppie? Perrett?
How about T Rex, lol

Best case scenario, Parker and Siro are both fit to resume, although even then we'd have new combinations on both left and right.
If we lose more players, Funa next in line, for backs?
And forwards ... maybe Olakatau? Or Keppie? Perrett?
How about T Rex, lol
Yeah Thommo and suli can be covered by parker and Gosiewski with siro back next wk but certainly not ideal. Like you say any further injuries really start to test our depth and would make it hard come finals time. I think Funa and perrett are probably next in line. Or bring in Croker/cust and walker to centre is still an option if further injuries hit

Yeah Thommo and suli can be covered by parker and Gosiewski with siro back next wk but certainly not ideal. Like you say any further injuries really start to test our depth and would make it hard come finals time. I think Funa and perrett are probably next in line. Or bring in Croker/cust and walker to centre is still an option if further injuries hit
There's a few options Robbo but I don't think Walker will move anywhere. He's killing it at 6 and proving a great foil for Dce . How long is Suli out ?

Really hoping the footy gods are on our side for once and there is some good news regarding Thompson and suli !! Hopefully just a cork for Thompson and minor ankle sprain for suli

Maybe the club should call this bloke :wasntme:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190826-110454.png
    Screenshot_20190826-110454.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 50

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20