Thommo and Suli injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
With Siro and Thommo out could Des get clearance for Trex to play NRL :think:

That would really throw the Bin Chickens onto the NRL rubbish heap :D
giphy.gif

Feel really sorry for Thommo, by far his best year on the game probably ever and with a real shot at Finals glory he gets rubbed out with an injury.

Poor bastard!!
Agree, he doesn't deserve that rotten luck. On social media today he said he might call Meninga and ask him about his armguard so he can get back on the field. Serious or not, its probably not a bad idea :wait:

Having surgery on his arm tomorrow. Please no infections, like Friend and Burgess :tmi:

With his season premiership hopes almost all but quashed, everyone should make an effort voting him in for the Ken Stephen Medal. 10 votes from each of us each day.
Come on guys and girls get voting, he deserves it and would love it!
Good idea, but voting closed last week.

Thompson keen on Manly return in finals

Joel Thompson has told Manly players he wants to play again in the NRL finals as the revolving doors in the Sea Eagles' second row continue to swing. Curtis Sironen will return for Saturday's grudge match with Melbourne from a hamstring injury, with no concerns despite only going down three weeks ago. His comeback is, however, offset by the loss of Thompson - one of Manly's underrated stars this year who had a plate inserted into his broken arm on Tuesday. Thompson is expected to be sidelined for between four and six weeks, meaning his earliest likely return is the third week of the finals.
"He's alright, he was on the morphine last night after surgery and pretty positive," Sironen said. "It's good to have a little target there for Thomo. He will hopefully be back and ripping in and hopefully we can give him a hand. "He is going to be a massive loss for us. Thomo has been one of most consistent players for us all year. "But if we can get him back, he deserves to be playing finals football so hopefully we can." Sironen will therefore return to his normal right edge for Manly, with Jack Gosiewski shifting to the left. Manly beat the Storm in golden point last month in Melbourne and are gunning to become the first side to defeat the leaders twice this year.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10