Those who think the Warriors will be underdone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah...the Kemp/Snork combination will add alot to the Warriors. Both were bloody tough competitors.

This game has a real edge to it....both teams with a young ex-player coaching staff, good off-season buys and alot to prove. Reckon alot will depend on the KKK's (Kylie, Kite & King) & Hecksy.

Man I can't wait till Sunday. It's ON !

Any way you look at it. it is going to be a great hit out and one of the best manly have had to open a season with in a long time.

I reckon we can put one over them but am a little worried to be honest

I think with Pricey leading the Warriors there going to be a lot tougher than last year and don't think they will drop off like in previous years, so to win in NZ would be an awesome start. I'm also a bit worried about this game.

We should all be worried, as are a lot of people are. Otherwise they would be tipped by so many to make the 8. That said i think we have a good chance of beating them.

I still think they have played 2 soft trials and that could count against them

The Warriors are going through a rebuilding phase, and like mot teams, will take a few weeks to gel. Like Wheels said, weak trials may hurt them. We payed a full STR Tigers outfit, and a team that has a commited Bailey running at us.

There is a thing called over training. The players get on the field and are almost tired straight away due to expectation.

I hope we can win this game. My heart says we can. My brain...Warrioirs by around 18.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2