Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Bucko112 said:
Brookie said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Brissie Kid said:
This says the 3 players are still at Manly and are representatives.
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-dumped-dank-over-injection-row-20130313-2g0x5.html
Manly dumped Dank over injection row
I have just heard who the 3 players are. Im not 100% sure of the validity of the whisper, but supposedly its solid. And my definite player i would put money on being a part of the 3... is a part of the 3 lol

I dont think its right to say in the open on here, i guess that leaves PM's, if anyone needs to know that badly
:cool:
PM a brother please

X2

Lol me too

i've asked twice!
third time lucky?

can i get a PM from anyone with info about the three players?
cheers

Brookie said:
i've asked twice!
third time lucky?

cheers

I think your being ignored because of the qld 7 in a row **** you have in your profile lol. I dont have any info to share mate, so im not being a bastard, just a smart arse

Good luck

jbb/james said:
Brookie said:
i've asked twice!
third time lucky?

cheers

I think your being ignored because of the qld 7 in a row s**t you have in your profile lol. I dont have any info to share mate, so im not being a bastard, just a smart arse

Good luck

don't worry, i'll change the qld 7 in a row s**t then...

in a few months, to 8 in a row :p

patorick2010 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Bucko112 said:
Brookie said:
Lord Eagleton said:
I have just heard who the 3 players are. Im not 100% sure of the validity of the whisper, but supposedly its solid. And my definite player i would put money on being a part of the 3... is a part of the 3 lol

I dont think its right to say in the open on here, i guess that leaves PM's, if anyone needs to know that badly
:cool:
PM a brother please

X2

Lol me too
me too me too

ok so it appears not a good look but if only injected calfs blood into tissue or muscle not illegal ..but if into blood stream ..yes illegal. Didnt Toovs do a good job .. asked question after question he could not answer but appeared he would have stood there all day and gave what he could as politely as he could. And the expression on his face when someone asked about football was priceless

In case there were any rats amongst the ranks.
have a look at the one and only ingredient.
http://www.yates.com.au/products/pest-control/rats-mice-and-household-pests/ratsak-double-strength-bait-station/

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10