Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
bob dylan said:
I heard Pope Francis has resigned.

You mean re-signed right?

How many years is it? I heard the Jews lobbed in with a huge offer and the Catholics had to dig up some pretty serious third party sponsorships to make it happen.

Is the RL media dumb or are they catering to the average iq of their readers?

Legal supplements bought from supplier rep's car. Outrageous. Reps don't sell their products from cars ever. Infer players must be guilty of something.

Legal supplements taken at a player's house. Outrageous. I know I never take medicine anywhere but inside the doctor's rooms & under his supervision. Infer players must be guilty of something.

The media are doing their best to embarrass NRL and its clubs. When the sponsors run away they will write about that too. But who will be blamed? The media?

It's being alleged that some Manly players had offsite injections of calves blood and warfarin (blood thinner used to prevent clots) and that all these items were bought from the 'Gazelle' who dispensed the items from the boot of his car.
That's the claim being thrown about.

WAMF said:
It's being alleged that some Manly players had offsite injections of calves blood and warfarin (blood thinner used to prevent clots) and that all these items were bought from the 'Gazelle' who dispensed the items from the boot of his car.
That's the claim being thrown about.

And it was legal right?

If you are selling supplements that are not on the approved list (or not banned yet) to elite athletes wouldn't you call them vitamins nudge nudge wink wink, or something similar? Surely you can tell the athletes " when you ring just ask for more vitamins". If it turns out that phone taps have led the crime commission from ibrahim and bikies to the supplement sellers then all they would hear is players ordering vitamins from a supplier.

Hooper on Fox Sports News talking about it. Said 1000 times must stress nothing illegal but not a good look, pushing boundaries, blah blah blah.

The DT story is a waste of space...it says nothing.

If we are going to discuss what footy players are doing in their homes why don't they write 2 whole pages about what Barba has been indulging in the last few months...OVER IT!:mad:

Was hoping my first post would be something better than asking for a pm about manly players taking drugs but could you pm me please.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10