Post-Game Discussion Tigers v Manly [Round 8, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Tigers
Vs
Sea Eagles
16 Campbelltown Sports Stadium
23 Apr 2023 16:05
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Returning from injury in 2022, Turbo didn't display his best form until Rd 11. Unfortunately, that was the game where he incurred a season ending shoulder injury.
Watching him today he just looked like he didn’t want to be out there. Needs a holiday somewhere warm and sunny.

Frustrating game to watch.

They seemed to finally perk up & become proactive again when Turbo came off.

I wonder if the general malaise & lethargy started with Tom & spread through the team?
Knew we were in for one of those games after our first lethargic set made 30m. Almost followed the script of Newcastle game we looked rubbish then scored 2 easy tries before not getting any ball for the rest of the half

All i can say is i spent $150 today for my young bloke and I to sit in the rain, so thank fark we at least got two points.

It certainly didnt look like we were going to fir a long while there
Good onya mate and your boy for getting along. You might have been the difference today. Because god knows nobody on that pitch was! Fans gottem over the line today.

Although I am delighted for the win, we need to be better than that. Honestly speaking I don’t know how we actually won that game. We made bugger all meters in the second half. I was honestly looking for someone to hold my hand while watching us play. I am amazed that we came away with the bacon.
The rain is a great leveller for metres and Todd Smith only seemed to worry about the 10 from the scum and nowhere else. If you've got greater possession in the rain you'll obviously dominate territory. Manly would have lost this game last year. We move on to the Gold Coast who will be smsrting after today's effort.

All i can say is i spent $150 today for my young bloke and I to sit in the rain, so thank fark we at least got two points.

It certainly didnt look like we were going to fir a long while there
Good effort mate, great stuff. Like you said at least got the win for you..

Seibs said in the presser that Parker's knee was "catching" and he didn't sound too positive about it.

I'm not sure that it means - is it ACL?

2nd on the ladder - we are officially Imposters
It's that sort of season. On the upside, we've beaten the Eels & Storm. Our defence hasn't been great, but it is no worse than most other teams - except for the Panthers who are a standout. My concern so far has been our clunky attack. At least we had the ability to score a try when it was needed at the backend of today's game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8