Time for crowd segregation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
WTF, LOL

Toughen up buttercup

Part of the best thing in being a supporter is the banter

macca2.jpg

I think it's fairly self explanatory.
If it's good enough everywhere else why should we be treated with such little respect that we must share our time with filthy creatures?
Hard'en the fck up! They call you names, so you want ppl to come that only go for Manly?...sledging the opposition fans is half the fun of going in the first place. And when your team plays like they did yesterday, well you have to cop it on the chin, and know that your turn will come around.
You go up to the ManlyvBriz games...we might be shoved away in a corner, but we absolutely give it to the donkey scum....its all part of footy.

Hard'en the fck up! They call you names, so you want ppl to come that only go for Manly?...sledging the opposition fans is half the fun of going in the first place. And when your team plays like they did yesterday, well you have to cop it on the chin, and know that your turn will come around.
You go up to the ManlyvBriz games...we might be shoved away in a corner, but we absolutely give it to the donkey scum....its all part of footy.

And haven't we given them some from Bay 317 in the past ???

That's nothing to do with it.
Nobody did anything or said anything to me. I just hate them being there.
This is not about anything or anyone in particular. I can't stand any of them and don't want them near me.
They should stay wherever it is they come from.

The fact they were willing to pick up the sxxt to write that speaks volumes for their IQ.

You should pay someone else to jam a heap of dog sxxt up all four of their tail pipes to make sure you get the right one.

That lowers me to their level, rather wait to the end of the season and have more wins.

That lowers me to their level, rather wait to the end of the season and have more wins.
That's no fun. Revenge is highly underrated!....take a tennis ball or potato, and with a mallet firmly lodge that sucker fair up the tailpipe!.....Habib will be none the wiser.

Couldn't disagree more with the premise of this thread*. And don't believe that US sports leagues don't feature opposition supporters at games... anyone who believes that hasn't heard of StubHub or other ticket reselling sites.

*except when it comes to Canterbury fans

Fully understand your pain Duff.
On reflection, if there was a unilateral ban of away supporters at NRL grounds what would you and I do when the Eagles were playing away from fortress Lottoland?
It is of course great to celebrate in front of opposition fans when we win (granted though not good when we lose) so may be a better proposition that the Sea Eagles never lose at home and away fans are welcome to come and spend their money to bolster our coffers?
Just saying.....?

Fortress Brookie, It will be a lottery if we ever regain that title at home.

The only ground I have ever felt unsafe at is against the mutts at ANZ.

Nothing better than having a win at your opponents home ground and walking away with a grin from ear to ear

To be fair, Duff has the same attitude to all the other clubs. Ban them all, Manly is the only one left...Manly wins! (I think that's what he said once.)

So, gotta admire the consistency!

Duff is right. And I hate going to away games. I never attend them anymore. I only feel comfortable in a sea of maroon and white.

Duff is right. And I hate going to away games. I never attend them anymore. I only feel comfortable in a sea of maroon and white.
You need to come up for a Brizvegas game.....that'll change your mind!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10