Time for crowd segregation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Duff

Bencher
I'm sick of having to endure the presence of the filthy, dribbling, disgusting stench of enemy supporters every time I try to watch a game of football at my local ground.
The existence of these people is an affront to my senses. If I were to deal with the problem myself it would be me who the law would look unfavourably towards.

I believe that there should be no away supporters at games at all. They're only there to stir up trouble. They're not doing anyone any good. Turning up to another person's ground in enemy colours is an act of aggression. If the NRL won't take a stand on this disgusting filth feeling they have a right to stand near me then the club needs to build a pen to put them in. Then we can all point and laugh and throw refuse at them.
Once again my day has been ruined by creatures who should not be near me feeling they not only have rights like proper humans but feeling that they may address me personally.
They are not welcome in my part of town.
This matey crap the players carry on with needs to end as well. It's hard to cave soneone's face in if you think of it as a person with a name and a mother. The enemy must not be humanised. They're just a thing that'll kill you if you don't kill it first.

I'm sick of having to endure the presence of the filthy, dribbling, disgusting stench of enemy supporters every time I try to watch a game of football at my local ground.
The existence of these people is an affront to my senses. If I were to deal with the problem myself it would be me who the law would look unfavourably towards.

I believe that there should be no away supporters at games at all. They're only there to stir up trouble. They're not doing anyone any good. Turning up to another person's ground in enemy colours is an act of aggression. If the NRL won't take a stand on this disgusting filth feeling they have a right to stand near me then the club needs to build a pen to put them in. Then we can all point and laugh and throw refuse at them.
Once again my day has been ruined by creatures who should not be near me feeling they not only have rights like proper humans but feeling that they may address me personally.
This matey crap the players carry on with needs to end as well. It's hard to cave soneone's face in if you think of it as a person with a name and a mother. The enemy must not be humanised. They're just a thing that'll kill you if you don't kill it first.
I feel your pain. At last, a kindred spirit.

Arguably the post of the year, so far.

One thing my (College football fan) Yank Mrs noticed when she moved here, was how the fans all sit together at games.

Yep. Pretty much nobody else has to tolerate it. Why do we have to?
It makes the code look amateurish and is probably a reason why our numbers are so poor if you compare globally.

Maybe they could have a caged area in the corner for away crowds like they do at Old Trafford at Manchester United's home games.

I seriously can't stand other teams supporters at our home games. There were some Vermin supporters and St Merge supporters being absolute mongrels at the games we lost. They were cheering for their teams and putting crap on our blokes and us fans, how dare they....!? In the words of my dear late Nanny, I could have given them all 'a bunch of fives', big time.

You sound like you were at the dragons match. Just wait till the storm. Some serious humanity there...

Couldn't find the WTF emoticon.

Mate I have the same problem in my lounge room!

We should be able to do weird things to them at the very least...

Dragon supports where directly behind me at the game , loud and noisy but that's part of the game. They where smashing us so what did you expect but giving Manly supporters the old good bye as they left the ground early pissed me off.

In my street I'm surrounded by St George supporters...2 either side and 2 across the road. Wake up this morning and there was dog p&# wiped all over my car windscreen with the words " you team is s#%t" - Very classy in my opinion. Worst is that the only one of them has teenagers and I would doubt they were the ones who did it. Had to try and explain to my 7 year old daughter what happened.

Its our fans that need to lift their ****, we pull **** crowds as well as no chants whatsoever. The dragons chanted the whole night. Only that occasionally guy yelling 'manly' but no one else seems to chant, its just him. And the fans on the hill dont chant as well. Could hear the dragons chants thrugh the telly, that was so embarrassing

Whilst we are at it we need to start banning supporters who only turn up when we lose.

If you have been to 3 games this year and seen 3 losses you should be barred. You are obviously bad luck or sabotaging the team in some manner.

In my street I'm surrounded by St George supporters...2 either side and 2 across the road. Wake up this morning and there was dog p&# wiped all over my car windscreen with the words " you team is s#%t" - Very classy in my opinion. Worst is that the only one of them has teenagers and I would doubt they were the ones who did it. Had to try and explain to my 7 year old daughter what happened.
Filthy pigs obviously with the mental capacity of the dog poo itself but nothing supprises me these days we are breeding Neanderthals back into existence.

Whilst we are at it we need to start banning supporters who only turn up when we lose.

If you have been to 3 games this year and seen 3 losses you should be barred. You are obviously bad luck or sabotaging the team in some manner.

Sorry!

The fact they were willing to pick up the sxxt to write that speaks volumes for their IQ.

You should pay someone else to jam a heap of dog sxxt up all four of their tail pipes to make sure you get the right one.

Maybe if the place was packed every week to capacity with Manly fans with memberships, there may be a case for this.

Give them a slither in one corner that fits about 250 fans and fence them off.

I went to an A-League derby at Wankerland. I, along with the other Sydney FC fans were corralled in exactly this way - except for the fences.

It'll happen eventually. All we need are member numbers like an AFL club.

When Manly comes to town, I can't go to Lang Park and sit among Brisbane supporters anymore.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8