Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven't been following Barrett's progress too closely.

What's the sentiment towards him from Manly supporters?

Lol, just read the " Trent Vent" thread for a bit of laughter!!

Not many on here have any patience, he's a Rookie, and has had the year from hell with injuries, but many on here expected us to be in the top 4 so he's coping plenty at present.

Mark I thought he was on the penn side of the split? Other board members wanted the KPI's etc?

There's much more to this story than we will ever know, I've heard lots, how much is true I don't know but the board was screwed by De$, and I've heard that all were involved, if equally or not is another question.

If you are referring to Glen Stewart, then yes , there were two distinct sides.

I'd take Des back in a heart beat. Would you be interested in a clean swap of coaches?
There's be nothing clean about it. Sh_t in, shi_t out ~ we'd have to sell Twenty very hard to get him off our hands. He's be like bloodstains on an assassin's knife.

But back "at home", Des would lift, and we would lift with him. I think he would have something to prove, and this could be quite formidable.

There's much more to this story than we will ever know, I've heard lots, how much is true I don't know but the board was screwed by De$, and I've heard that all were involved, if equally or not is another question.

If you are referring to Glen Stewart, then yes , there were two distinct sides.
It would make a decent book one day

For what it is worth what I heard it was mainly the "other" faction was more anti des (not the penn clan) with the KPI's etc

Lol, just read the " Trent Vent" thread for a bit of laughter!!

Not many on here have any patience, he's a Rookie, and has had the year from hell with injuries, but many on here expected us to be in the top 4 so he's coping plenty at present.
He is only a rookie for one more game , then he is into Peter Sharp Territory lol

It would make a decent book one day

For what it is worth what I heard it was mainly the "other" faction was more anti des (not the penn clan) with the KPI's etc
I like the old saying " if you can't measure it you can't manage it". And I think that applied with Des.

I haven't been following Barrett's progress too closely.

What's the sentiment towards him from Manly supporters?
There's been 25 rounds this year and one or two new Sack Barrett threads each week, including after wins. If we won by 20, we should have won by 40. Players missing tackles, dropping balls and kicking out on the full are all Barrett's fault.
To start your own anti-Trent thread is an almost mandatory part of being a Silvertails member.:p

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6