Time to leave Zorba

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if Hadley would stick the boot into zorba now?

Penn appointing zorba proves why he shouldn't get full control.

I wonder if Hadley would stick the boot into zorba now?

Penn appointing zorba proves why he shouldn't get full control.

I'm no Zorba fan by any means and yes, if he's costing the club money in sponsorship we seriously cannot afford that. He does seem to be at the heart of a lot of negative press.
On the other hand calling someone a garden gnome is hardly the crime of the century and could be fixed with a genuine apology.
Surely the Manly club could ensure that Peters apologises and has no further dealings with Kapersky. Hopefully this sponsor is aware that the Manly club and its future is a lot bigger than Zorba, who it seems, needs to be gagged asap.

I'm no Zorba fan by any means and yes, if he's costing the club money in sponsorship we seriously cannot afford that. He does seem to be at the heart of a lot of negative press.
On the other hand calling someone a garden gnome is hardly the crime of the century and could be fixed with a genuine apology.
Surely the Manly club could ensure that Peters apologises and has no further dealings with Kapersky. Hopefully this sponsor is aware that the Manly club and its future is a lot bigger than Zorba, who it seems, needs to be gagged asap.

Moondog said:
Maybe Zorba can make amends by telling Harry Cheung he's a good sort.

Haha. Problem is Zorba would stuff it up & call him an odd sort!

Moondog said:
Maybe Zorba can make amends by telling Harry Cheung he's a good sort.

Haha. Problem is Zorba would stuff it up & call him an odd sort!

the media reporting of this and whomever leaked this information is more to blame.
These sorts of comments happen fairly regularly in board rooms, the fact one faction is leaking this information to the press is far far worse.

I am no fan of Zorba and never have been. However with that said a Sponsor really should not be interfering in matter of board on a company they sponsor

the media reporting of this and whomever leaked this information is more to blame.
These sorts of comments happen fairly regularly in board rooms, the fact one faction is leaking this information to the press is far far worse.

I am no fan of Zorba and never have been. However with that said a Sponsor really should not be interfering in matter of board on a company they sponsor

The greek keeps saying he's Manly through and through, well if he is then he should walk and not let this drag out.

The greek keeps saying he's Manly through and through, well if he is then he should walk and not let this drag out.

Zorba is dumb enough to think this will blow over - he doesn't understand the cultural issues he is dealing with, he is a fool of the highest magnitude this man Zorba.

And it is nearly a year since his last stuff up - you could set a watch to this fool, that is how reliable he is

Zorba is dumb enough to think this will blow over - he doesn't understand the cultural issues he is dealing with, he is a fool of the highest magnitude this man Zorba.

And it is nearly a year since his last stuff up - you could set a watch to this fool, that is how reliable he is

Once again, if this was something said by Zorba, and if Zorba is a Penn representative. Why would the Penn "faction" leak this information.

Who is the more derisive, the one who said the comment behind closed doors, or the one who leaked it to the press and made it public.

Two action, and sure one couldn't exist without the other, but it is far more damaging and a deliberately destabilizing to leak this to the press and make it a public affair, and that is the person in my book that needs to be weeded out, the one making these private issues a public matter

Once again, if this was something said by Zorba, and if Zorba is a Penn representative. Why would the Penn "faction" leak this information.

Who is the more derisive, the one who said the comment behind closed doors, or the one who leaked it to the press and made it public.

Two action, and sure one couldn't exist without the other, but it is far more damaging and a deliberately destabilizing to leak this to the press and make it a public affair, and that is the person in my book that needs to be weeded out, the one making these private issues a public matter

Daniel said:

We all know Zorba is the leak, he can't help himself ;)

Daniel said:

We all know Zorba is the leak, he can't help himself ;)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6