Time to leave Zorba

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
Rex said:
Daniel said:
A sponsor is just that a sponsor, they do not have a decision based interest in this business, though they do have a right to withdraw funds if they think their brand has been damaged.

Huh? Why wouldn't Kaspersky have every right to withdraw offers of future (unsigned) sponsorship agreements?

And why wouldn't Kaspersky have every right to make their displeasure known if they want to, and however they want to?

If Zorba wants to call a journalist a good sort, or Sidney a garden gnome, that is entirely his right. And if he does, others have a right to take their actions too.

An simple apology from Zorba seems a likely bandaid solution. Sometimes bandaids are all that is needed. And sometimes bandaids can merely hide the seriousness of underlying illnesses.

huh?
Sure they have a right to demand if it is deemed it is damaging their brand, however they do not have a right to demand who and who is not on a board.

I'd like to see what proof you can provide me that this is in anyway damaging for the Kaspersky brand
Huh?

What's this fixation with Kaspersky supposedly needing to provide proof of "damage to their brand"? I don't get that.

Aren't there unlimited reasons for not pumping millions into an organisation or advertising strategy? eg Is it at all conceivable to you that high maintenance, unprofessional petty disputes, bickering and/or namecalling might influence them to look elsewhere?

Kaspersky can set whatever prerequisites ("demands") they choose for pumping their millions into Manly. And if Manly have a better alternative, they can simply say no.

Daniel said:
Rex said:
Daniel said:
A sponsor is just that a sponsor, they do not have a decision based interest in this business, though they do have a right to withdraw funds if they think their brand has been damaged.

Huh? Why wouldn't Kaspersky have every right to withdraw offers of future (unsigned) sponsorship agreements?

And why wouldn't Kaspersky have every right to make their displeasure known if they want to, and however they want to?

If Zorba wants to call a journalist a good sort, or Sidney a garden gnome, that is entirely his right. And if he does, others have a right to take their actions too.

An simple apology from Zorba seems a likely bandaid solution. Sometimes bandaids are all that is needed. And sometimes bandaids can merely hide the seriousness of underlying illnesses.

huh?
Sure they have a right to demand if it is deemed it is damaging their brand, however they do not have a right to demand who and who is not on a board.

I'd like to see what proof you can provide me that this is in anyway damaging for the Kaspersky brand
Huh?

What's this fixation with Kaspersky supposedly needing to provide proof of "damage to their brand"? I don't get that.

Aren't there unlimited reasons for not pumping millions into an organisation or advertising strategy? eg Is it at all conceivable to you that high maintenance, unprofessional petty disputes, bickering and/or namecalling might influence them to look elsewhere?

Kaspersky can set whatever prerequisites ("demands") they choose for pumping their millions into Manly. And if Manly have a better alternative, they can simply say no.

The amount of leaks from our boardroom are a joke (and i am not talking about the gnome comment rather the threat of a sponsor walking away)

As per the normal it is a joke the way we are run

The amount of leaks from our boardroom are a joke (and i am not talking about the gnome comment rather the threat of a sponsor walking away)

As per the normal it is a joke the way we are run

Just saw Mr Cheung and family walking in at Paterson all in Manly gear:angel:

So all should be sweet and Manly have gained a few more MWTS:)

Vidmar the Garden Shed will be quieter and due to the Beer Outlet being ONLY on the ground floor:huh:,much more 'drier':p as the WA Package is in level 3.

Great to hear Goldie's voice on the PA.

Win big Manly:heart:

Just saw Mr Cheung and family walking in at Paterson all in Manly gear:angel:

So all should be sweet and Manly have gained a few more MWTS:)

Vidmar the Garden Shed will be quieter and due to the Beer Outlet being ONLY on the ground floor:huh:,much more 'drier':p as the WA Package is in level 3.

Great to hear Goldie's voice on the PA.

Win big Manly:heart:

All set for the game H and will be watching from my hotel room.
Have a good one.
I'm doing this one "dry" as the game is 11.30 am local time and we are booked on a beer tasting tour at 2.00 which is apparently more about "drinking" Belgian beer than "tasting" so need to be ready to represent 'stralia on that score.
Glad I'm here but wish I was there with the crew at the same time
Have a top trip

All set for the game H and will be watching from my hotel room.
Have a good one.
I'm doing this one "dry" as the game is 11.30 am local time and we are booked on a beer tasting tour at 2.00 which is apparently more about "drinking" Belgian beer than "tasting" so need to be ready to represent 'stralia on that score.
Glad I'm here but wish I was there with the crew at the same time
Have a top trip

lovefooty said:
Masked Eagle said:
Zorbas biggest problem is he thinks the club owes him something when he should wake up to himself and realise he owes everything to the club.

This is what I have been saying for a long time now.
Zorba is on a get square mission and will happly bring the club down.
And to all of this we can blame Scott Penn becase he put him there.
Can anyone tell me what could he bring the board, only disruption.
Good move Scott. Great bussness move.

As much as zorba is a pain so are you. Zorba has his nose in one arse and yours is in in the others.

lovefooty said:
Masked Eagle said:
Zorbas biggest problem is he thinks the club owes him something when he should wake up to himself and realise he owes everything to the club.

As much as zorba is a pain so are you. Zorba has his nose in one arse and yours is in in the others.

Zorba didn't make the trip to Perth. What a shame. I had a few things I wanted to say to him in person. None of them kind.

Zorba didn't make the trip to Perth. What a shame. I had a few things I wanted to say to him in person. None of them kind.

Garts said:
lovefooty said:
Masked Eagle said:

I also put my money where my mouth is pal. I do put in a lot of money in for sponsorship , do you. I think your nose is to close to your own mate.
So how about getting your head out of your arse. There is only one bloke trying to stuff the club. Zorba.

Garts said:
lovefooty said:
Masked Eagle said:

I also put my money where my mouth is pal. I do put in a lot of money in for sponsorship , do you. I think your nose is to close to your own mate.
So how about getting your head out of your arse. There is only one bloke trying to stuff the club. Zorba.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6