Time to leave Zorba

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Peter Peters - Arko's worst ever signing?

Back in 1968, perennial wooden spooners Parramatta were keen to let him go. Arko promptly paid out the $4.99 asking price.

At least he could kick goals.

Peter Peters - Arko's worst ever signing?

Back in 1968, perennial wooden spooners Parramatta were keen to let him go. Arko promptly paid out the $4.99 asking price.

At least he could kick goals.

Dan, if Kaspersky says he's a liability, and he's not our best player, then get rid of him.....immediately.

Dan, if Kaspersky says he's a liability, and he's not our best player, then get rid of him.....immediately.

Daniel said:
Once again, if this was something said by Zorba, and if Zorba is a Penn representative. Why would the Penn "faction" leak this information.

Who is the more derisive, the one who said the comment behind closed doors, or the one who leaked it to the press and made it public.

Two action, and sure one couldn't exist without the other, but it is far more damaging and a deliberately destabilizing to leak this to the press and make it a public affair, and that is the person in my book that needs to be weeded out, the one making these private issues a public matter
It wasn't leaked information! The buffoon said it on the NRL Unleashed pod cast. It came up when he said he strangled a man at a Manly game for saying Des was a traitor and the other host asked was it Phil Sidney? Zorba laughed in derision and said Phil Sidney is a garden gnome. He also spouted other gems like Manly fans are idiots if they boo Des and that the players don't know the real truth about his exit but they will when his book comes out. It seems everything he does is an attempt to destabilise the club he sits on the board of!

Daniel said:
Once again, if this was something said by Zorba, and if Zorba is a Penn representative. Why would the Penn "faction" leak this information.

Who is the more derisive, the one who said the comment behind closed doors, or the one who leaked it to the press and made it public.

Two action, and sure one couldn't exist without the other, but it is far more damaging and a deliberately destabilizing to leak this to the press and make it a public affair, and that is the person in my book that needs to be weeded out, the one making these private issues a public matter
It wasn't leaked information! The buffoon said it on the NRL Unleashed pod cast. It came up when he said he strangled a man at a Manly game for saying Des was a traitor and the other host asked was it Phil Sidney? Zorba laughed in derision and said Phil Sidney is a garden gnome. He also spouted other gems like Manly fans are idiots if they boo Des and that the players don't know the real truth about his exit but they will when his book comes out. It seems everything he does is an attempt to destabilise the club he sits on the board of!

Zorbas biggest problem is he thinks the club owes him something when he should wake up to himself and realise he owes everything to the club.

Zorbas biggest problem is he thinks the club owes him something when he should wake up to himself and realise he owes everything to the club.

Honestly has zorba done anything positive in the last 12 months?(other then getting sacked) because I can't think of it if he has. Now think of all the negative things associated with Perers in the same time period. If he was in almost any other business he would be gone by now. Why should Manly be any different.

Honestly has zorba done anything positive in the last 12 months?(other then getting sacked) because I can't think of it if he has. Now think of all the negative things associated with Perers in the same time period. If he was in almost any other business he would be gone by now. Why should Manly be any different.

You have to ask yourself if zorba's actions are motivated by his love for the club, or has it become a personal vendetta...worse still has he lost track of the difference ?

You have to ask yourself if zorba's actions are motivated by his love for the club, or has it become a personal vendetta...worse still has he lost track of the difference ?

Zorba needs to go but if he doesn't and Kaspersky Labs walks away, then they will be damaging their own brand in some form as they will be losing a customer once my Kaspersky Pure licence expires.

Zorba needs to go but if he doesn't and Kaspersky Labs walks away, then they will be damaging their own brand in some form as they will be losing a customer once my Kaspersky Pure licence expires.

jimmyb713 said:
Zorba laughed in derision and said Phil Sidney is a garden gnome. He also spouted other gems like Manly fans are idiots if they boo Des and that the players don't know the real truth about his exit but they will when his book comes out. It seems everything he does is an attempt to destabilise the club he sits on the board of!

So when the book is released he's going to dump on the club by revealing all in his book. :s

jimmyb713 said:
Zorba laughed in derision and said Phil Sidney is a garden gnome. He also spouted other gems like Manly fans are idiots if they boo Des and that the players don't know the real truth about his exit but they will when his book comes out. It seems everything he does is an attempt to destabilise the club he sits on the board of!

So when the book is released he's going to dump on the club by revealing all in his book. :s

Masked Eagle said:

This is what I have been saying for a long time now.
Zorba is on a get square mission and will happly bring the club down.
And to all of this we can blame Scott Penn becase he put him there.
Can anyone tell me what could he bring the board, only disruption.
Good move Scott. Great bussness move.

Masked Eagle said:

This is what I have been saying for a long time now.
Zorba is on a get square mission and will happly bring the club down.
And to all of this we can blame Scott Penn becase he put him there.
Can anyone tell me what could he bring the board, only disruption.
Good move Scott. Great bussness move.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6