Tired of Bozo hatred

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm tired of Bozo doing things that make me hate him, or at least not like him as much as I should.
Him leaving us to go to Easts is one of my first rugby league memories, and I've never really forgiven him for that all these years later. Silly, I know, but it made a hell of an impression on a six year old.
Also, I can't forgive him his friendship with Ray Hadley. Hadley has to have the most punchable face (and voice) in Australian media. Anyone willing to act as Hadley's "vice captain", on air and off, is automatically suspect in my opinion.
But yeah, apart from that, I love the bloke:)

Selectors and coaches? At origin level yes,other than Bellamy who in my opinion is the NSW equivalent of Judas

How many times can you allow Pearce to crash and burn before you realise maybe he's not the guy for the job? Nathan Merritt was selected...among countless other origin numpties

Here's a question

Would you put a Vietnam veteran whose had no education since the Gulf War,out there to try and bring down ISIS? No,he has no idea on technical advancements,no strategies that are relevant and all of his knowledge is outdated,yes he should be stood upon a pedestal but he shouldn't be running things now

He's been out of the game since what 1998? And he's running our strategies? No wonder we narrowly missed a spoon

The only thing he should do is drive his cement truck full of money,with a naked,bound and crying Zorba to Geoffs house and beg him to come home and take his job back
Delusion is running rampant in your melon sport

Look at the team NSW could have had? Pisser Pearce was rubbish but so was so many other blues over the last few years.

The toads were the League equivalent of the All blacks. A team so settled and so talented that let's be honest nsw didn't stand a chance.

We haven't had a joey johns since well joey johns. Talent wise the nsw selectors have had no chance.

While I don't agree a lot of what bozo has done for nsw in my opinion he will do ok rebuilding our club. Don't forget it wasn't just him in the top office at nsw hq. Watch this space.
Go the mighty eagles......

I believe Bozo is unfairly blamed for Toovey's axing. A misconception that suits the axe wielding masses. They complain about Tooves being a scapegoat and their response is to make a scapegoat out of Bob Fulton. I can't wait for Bozo to steady this ship and dish out a big serve of humble pie.
G'day all,I think most people understand that Tooveys papers were marked well before Fulton was publicly announced as being brought in to take over to "steady the ship".In Fulton's own words he said that decision had been made and was out of his hands by the time he took up his position.You could argue that the decision by management to appoint him would make him the scapegoat for their own appalling treatment of Toovey.
Personally i don't blame Fulton for Toovey's axing,but if nothing else he could have demanded that the public humiliation of Toovey which continued well after he came on board had to stop.
cheers mike

Look at the team NSW could have had? Pisser Pearce was rubbish but so was so many other blues over the last few years.

The toads were the League equivalent of the All blacks. A team so settled and so talented that let's be honest nsw didn't stand a chance.

We haven't had a joey johns since well joey johns. Talent wise the nsw selectors have had no chance.

While I don't agree a lot of what bozo has done for nsw in my opinion he will do ok rebuilding our club. Don't forget it wasn't just him in the top office at nsw hq. Watch this space.
Go the mighty eagles......
The only thing I'll add is that Meninga did select a few NSW players who did not make our Origin side. Maybe they just have a different (and more successful) way of seeing tying up north.

Hatred in general is an indication of powerlessness, and therefore, technically, pathetic.
While the link between hatred and powerlessness is undeniable, compelling and dominant, there is more to it.

Seeking more power (which is what our auto conditioning, including hatred, aims to do) or even getting more power is no long term answer. More power just raises our expectations of what we should be able to control. It doesn't impact the underlying pattern.

It is not really powerlessness that causes hatred. More precisely, it is conditioned fear of the feeling of powerlessness. When we can fully face the feeling of powerlessness, surrender to it, the powerlessness/hatred pathway dissolves. And ironically we become more empowered. When my mum accepted her powerlessness to stop her impending death, her dominant feeling was peace, not hatred. And her peace was a powerful force in helping others adapt to her death.

So yes the Manly haters, caught in their imaginings of what happened in ancient history, are pathetically trapped in a powerlessness/hatred cycle. And so are we, generally, when we hate.

While the link between hatred and powerlessness is undeniable, compelling and dominant, there is more to it.

Seeking more power (which is what our auto conditioning, including hatred, aims to do) or even getting more power is no long term answer. More power just raises our expectations of what we should be able to control. It doesn't impact the underlying pattern.

It is not really powerlessness that causes hatred. More precisely, it is conditioned fear of the feeling of powerlessness. When we can fully face the feeling of powerlessness, surrender to it, the powerlessness/hatred pathway dissolves. And ironically we become more empowered. When my mum accepted her powerlessness to stop her impending death, her dominant feeling was peace, not hatred. And her peace was a powerful force in helping others adapt to her death.

So yes the Manly haters, caught in their imaginings of what happened in ancient history, are pathetically trapped in a powerlessness/hatred cycle. And so are we, generally, when we hate.
That's a great exposition of Swift's treatise on hatred.

Or ..... they don't like him.

I will declare i have been harsh on Bozo with the Myles/Brown/Buhrer situation

But loyalty and salary cap do not mix !

in order to stay at the top, there is going to be BIG player turnover , and losing players we have built a connection to over the years hurts.

But this is the nature of the beast and modern day NRL survival

Swift wrote "the haters gonna hate hate hate. Shake it off shake it off"

A fine way to live life.
Love that banner. Had no idea the Manly supporters behind it were quoting Swift.

What next? "Better belly burst than good liquor be lost"?

Bozo is Manly. Where do you think our win at all cost arrogance comes from? Who was the original catalyst for this club becoming winners back in the early 70s? Bozo. Who won our only comp in the 80s? Bozo. Where do you think hasler learnt his craft? As a player for bozo in the 90s. Bozo is the common link to all the success we have had (the 78 side still had that characteristic win at all cost attitude). To hate bozo is to hate manly.

And to complete Bozo's education a couple of years with Mal Reilly. Now there was a bloke that took no prisoners.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6