Pre-Game Titans V Manly [Round 7, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

30 34
Cbus Super Stadium
20 Apr 2024 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Forget Des. Forget Foran. Forget Monas.

This Tits game needs to be ALL ABOUT US & OUR ATTITUDE. Not playing like we did against the dragons.
meh...to much is being made of us losing a few to this mob, we are paying way to much respect to the Tits. They are coming 2nd last for a reason.

meh...to much is being made of us losing a few to this mob, we are paying way to much respect to the Tits. They are coming 2nd last for a reason.
Nah, never too much. If we don't respect the Tits, then complacency will defeat us...case in point the Dragons.

Need to put that shafting out of their heads and get focused on beating the Titans. I'm hoping they fall over the line against the faders today otherwise I can see a boil over Des ambush coming next week.

The only reasons I'm not confident that we will put 50 on them are because of our injuries and it's at their home ground.

If we don't win this, something is very wrong.

If we have to rely on Lodge first up from a long spell and A Woods to cover Sips and Aloaia, we could be in a bit of strife.
Lodge, Paseka, Brown, Jake and Bully.

We'll be okay.

No Woods is my preference.

Lawton for Croker (I've been mostly impressed with Lawton's defence so far this year).

I'd like to see Jake Arthur get a chance in the 17. He was good for us last season.

Brooks and Tom are starting to combine nicely.

I'm disappointed I can't make it to the game.

With Saab, Garrick, Koula and Tom on that surface, I think we'll play great attacking football and win convincingly.

Go Manly. :)

If anyone thinks this will be an easy win next weekend think again

Titans have had no ball raiders should be up by 18 + but are only up by 6

The have defended well tonight.

If we just turn up thinking the win is in the bag ie dragons game then I think we will be in for a shock.

I will take any kind of win next Saturday

Lodge, Paseka, Brown, Jake and Bully.

We'll be okay.

No Woods is my preference.

Lawton for Croker (I've been mostly impressed with Lawton's defence so far this year).

I'd like to see Jake Arthur get a chance in the 17. He was good for us last season.

Brooks and Tom are starting to combine nicely.

I'm disappointed I can't make it to the game.

With Saab, Garrick, Koula and Tom on that surface, I think we'll play great attacking football and win convincingly.

Go Manly. :)
The Titans should be up for a game next week, particularly if they can ground out a win against the Raiders. 12-6 with 60 40 possession shows they have some fight in them. See how they go in the 2 nd half tho.

But back to next week's team - I thought Bulle was good yesterday so we won't lose too much if he comes in. Brown will need to lift Tent to get him focussed the whole game. Lodge is the unknown. Lets hope he is just solid and gets through the game unscathed.

Saab also needs to get through the game and it will be interesting to see if he stretches out 1 st game. Not sure about a convincing win but I like your confidence. If we can muscle up again after 2 tough games, we should get away with it. Hopefully, there'll be a good number of Manly supporters again to lift them.

The Titans should be up for a game next week, particularly if they can ground out a win against the Raiders. 12-6 with 60 40 possession shows they have some fight in them. See how they go in the 2 nd half tho.

But back to next week's team - I thought Bulle was good yesterday so we won't lose too much if he comes in. Brown will need to lift Tent to get him focussed the whole game. Lodge is the unknown. Lets hope he is just solid and gets through the game unscathed.

Saab also needs to get through the game and it will be interesting to see if he stretches out 1 st game. Not sure about a convincing win but I like your confidence. If we can muscle up again after 2 tough games, we should get away with it. Hopefully, there'll be a good number of Manly supporters again to lift them.
I'm a glass half full kinda gal....I've been driving @Ryan slightly crazy with my positivity about our team, especially when we watch the games together. I think I'm starting to win him over haha.

If anyone thinks this will be an easy win next weekend think again

Titans have had no ball raiders should be up by 18 + but are only up by 6

The have defended well tonight.

If we just turn up thinking the win is in the bag ie dragons game then I think we will be in for a shock.

I will take any kind of win next Saturday
Both these teams I see us beating comfortably. Neither will play finals.

I'm a glass half full kinda gal....I've been driving @Ryan slightly crazy with my positivity about our team, especially when we watch the games together. I think I'm starting to win him over haha.
Haha, at least you're okay with my extremes ! If someone told me we'd come out of Penrith / warriors with 3/4 competition points I'd call you crazy. BUT, you claimed it.

We are building something pretty amazing.

Haha, at least you're okay with my extremes ! If someone told me we'd come out of Penrith / warriors with 3/4 competition points I'd call you crazy. BUT, you claimed it.

We are building something pretty amazing.
Future looking rather lovely, Ry. 😘

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8