titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
dislike titans, they should not be were they are, theyre the luckiest team in the comp. scott prince is the teachers pet of Rugby League, they will not make the Grand Final. If we play them we will win.

i hate prince and the titans do get a good slice of luck but to suggest they are not a good football side is unadulterated garbage.In the last five weeks they have beaten roosters,warriors and saints away and flogged parramatta and cowboys at home. the other thing people forget is that they can win from behind and do so often.one comment I can make about our side is that if we trail by 12 we are gone-simple as that.we have not come from significantly  behind once this season.

titans have momentum.combined that with players with great experience and serious speed they are right in it up to their eyeballs,particularly if they run top 2 as looks likely and get two home games.

we are injury riddled, will likely have to play tigers or panthers away then another away trip(if we are lucky) to god knows where if we get beat first week then another game at what will possibly be the home ground (SFS)of our opponent in Sydney(easts,tigers) or maybe a trip to qld to play titans in the prelim just to make the GF.

as much as i despise prince and co I know here my money would rather be.i think if we run fifth and compete well in the semis we have done very well.to win would be everest in my opinion and will go down as the eagles greatest achievement ever.

i have not suggested that they arent a good team, i just dont believe that they have what it takes to make the Grandfinal. you are right susan, if we are to win it, it will be a great achevment !

susan I don't necessarily disagreee with your conclusion but I think your comment about us being unable to come from behind is a bit unfair. There have been very few times this year we've even been 12 behind. Against the Warriors we came from behind 3 times to win, which is a pretty good sign. I think our fate will be determined by luck with injuries.

cant agree there-  panthers,knights,saints,canberra,brisbane,titans away and even parra at home we got well behind and never really looked like it.parra was close in scoreline but they always controlled the game.the other games we lost we let big leads slip.

i dont think people realise what a blow losing 40 tries a year in round 1 can do to a teams confidence when chasing points.we have scored a lot of points but not when we really needed them in second halves.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6