Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
I thought the game was to be streamed like last week? That was awesome, watched the whole game in Vietnam... Is there no stream this week?

I thought the game was to be streamed like last week? That was awesome, watched the whole game in Vietnam... Is there no stream this week?
Nope, the NRL announced 5 games that would be streamed this weekend but ours isn’t one of them!

Purely up to the host club to do.

Nope, the NRL announced 5 games that would be streamed this weekend but ours isn’t one of them!

Purely up to the host club to do.
Gee you would think they would do this one wouldn't you . What are they thinking , alot more interest in this match to see where we are sitting against one of the so called heavyweights. Mind boggling to say the least.

Gee you would think they would do this one wouldn't you . What are they thinking , alot more interest in this match to see where we are sitting against one of the so called heavyweights. Mind boggling to say the least.

It’s not the NRL that does them, the home sides run them and the NRL just help by sharing the stream.

Last weeks was done by the Sharks.

Well tomorrow is #nextweek wonder if this is the week we will hear about both the Cap and any other players signed ( if we are in fact allowed to spend any of our supposed $800k left).

Well tomorrow is #nextweek wonder if this is the week we will hear about both the Cap and any other players signed ( if we are in fact allowed to spend any of our supposed $800k left).
I think i read this morning that all should be sorted by kickoff , so that could be the next next week .

He will be announced before friday, will train with the boys for a few weeks then take over the #6 spot, Croker will play#4 until Dylan returns then be our bench utility after the weather cools down. We will pay him 100k and put 700k away to sign a TOP centre before june 30 or front-load someone if we don't find one.
Sounds good to me and solves the goalkicking problem.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12