Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
My father in law told me once when you have sex with a girl put a jelly bean in the Jar and everytime that you have sex with that girl you put another jelly bean in a jar then after you marry that girl every time you have sex you take a jelly bean out and eat it you'll never empty that jelly bean jar
Did he mean everytime with the same girl, OR everytime?

Well that’s a underwhelming end. If it is indeed dead in the water then once again there’s a few items of “mail” that have ended up in the dead letter office.

Can’t say I care one way or the other as I wasn’t convinced carney was going to bring much to the table anyway.

If Croker fits well, then there is no reason Manly shouldnt have a shot at the top 4. Remember this is the same team as last year, grown up and then some extras. If Croker succeeds we are actually overall stronger than last year. Injuries as usual will be the determinant. Injury free I see them as 3-6. With major injuries on the fringe of the 8

What message does the NRL want to send to people? That it condones thuggery, violence, drug abuse and wife beating, it would seem.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
My father in law told me once when you have sex with a girl put a jelly bean in the Jar and everytime that you have sex with that girl you put another jelly bean in a jar then after you marry that girl every time you have sex you take a jelly bean out and eat it you'll never empty that jelly bean jar
I had to transfer the jelly beans to a forty four gallon drum with the first wife .

Zorba just said on BSB that Baz might be looking overseas for a 5/8.
Albert Kelly?
Anyone else??
Ben Barba???
A pom????

ZTC just on the radio now....says Barrett is considering " another half " instead of Carney....from O/S.
???????
That'll add a few more pages to this thread.

The host speculated Barba , Kelly and a third name I missed. .
ZTC answered " not Barba "
Smith the host suggested Albert Kelly...no reply from ZTC.
Parcel was the 3rd name and I thought Zorbs said it won’t be parcell

What message does the NRL want to send to people? That it condones thuggery, violence, drug abuse and wife beating, it would seem.
Yep all that thuggery substance abuse horrendous violence no remorse etc is all ushered thru with quick pat on the back and away you go and good luck broncos BUT when it comes to someone who is guilty of possibly being a few sandwiches short of a picnic pretending to do a bubbler ?....well the NRL is resolute and the steely determination of champion CEO Greenburg will not be moved this player will not play in the NRL due to the poor standards he sets ! Does anyone think that the mental invalid masquerading as NRL CEO cannot see the absolute irony of this?
Joe Public can see thru this charade and if Lodge detonates again this year, this at the very least should result in Greenburg bring removed from his position and so ending one of the most shameful ,compromised and corrupt regimes in NRL history

If Croker fits well, then there is no reason Manly shouldnt have a shot at the top 4. Remember this is the same team as last year, grown up and then some extras. If Croker succeeds we are actually overall stronger than last year. Injuries as usual will be the determinant. Injury free I see them as 3-6. With major injuries on the fringe of the 8

I think croker will surprise us all and be a similar/upgraded version of green.

Was thinking about the boards cold feet on Carney and was trying to remember. Was Lyle ceo of the sharks when Carney was punted for sprinklergate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11