Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
I think croker will surprise us all and be a similar/upgraded version of green.
I agree. Carney would be good for depth but what about next year, do we look for yet another 5/8 to partner DCE? Crocker could turn out to be a gun!

What I like is he can defend! Love halves that can tackle. Green was a turnstile.

Our side looks much better defencively this year. Good defenders in the halves, hooker our back row looks solid, Marty up front. Outside backs the weak link

Dear Moderators ......

Nothing to see here ..... Carney is a Myth .....

Please consign this thread to the great cyber bin of useless dribblings ... it appears his life long dream of walking to Manly to play for nothing is over ..

Hip hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No chance Dan loves threads that go for 120 pages!!

Think of the Russian Brides man, think of the exposure and think of the click incentives when you go in for a look!!

PSS I am a bit dirty on those Russian brides .... I sent them them a photo and a copy of my bank statement as requested months ago ..... haven't heard a thing since ....

Might be busy I guess .....

I have mate with one , wasn’t a mail order job went there on holidays and well, boys will be boys.

She’s actually a nice lady but boy oh boy high maintenance!

PSS I am a bit dirty on those Russian brides .... I sent them them a photo and a copy of my bank statement as requested months ago ..... haven't heard a thing since ....

I used to tell the people we met in Canada that my wife sent away for a hot aussie groom, but the sympathetic looks she got before I could deliver the punchline "but unfortunately she got me"..... was becoming a bit too taxing on my fragile feelings, so I don't do it anymore.

burp

I used to tell the people we met in Canada that my wife sent away for a hot aussie groom, but the sympathetic looks she got before I could deliver the punchline "but unfortunately she got me"..... was becoming a bit too taxing on my fragile feelings, so I don't do it anymore.

burp
She's still with you so she obviously has a sense of humour ... or she is just really kind.

So, how actually did you end up in Canada with a wife ?

the quickest way to end up in a foreign country is to marry someone from that country.

IE: It's too hot here and I hate spiders ... I WANNA GO HOOOOOOOME

ge - yes dear.

edit: @Peter C and @HappilyManly have met... "the one with the funny accent".

Last edited:
Dear Moderators ......

Nothing to see here ..... Carney is a Myth .....

Please consign this thread to the great cyber bin of useless dribblings ... it appears his life long dream of walking to Manly to play for nothing is over ..

Hip hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So let me read between the lines

Conniving biatches, the lot of them. Funnily enough, I played music for the better part of two decades. In the nineties I went over to Moscow to meet a Russian drummer who was a friend of mine. In the early nineties there were certain requirements that needed to be met in order for a westerner to spend time in Russia, I had to pay for accomodation in Red Square despite the fact that my mate Vadek had sorted me out with an apartment half an hour out of the centre of Moscow. The city was the Wild West back then. One afternoon, I decided to go to my hotel with vadek’s wife and a girlfriend of hers (both incredibly beautiful women) I have been to many countries, and none of them come close to Russia if you want to be amongst beautiful women. Anyway, the Rossia Hotel was full of old Yanks on tour, they were testing out the young girls as potential wives ( I kid you not). I was having a drink with the girls when this classless Yank asked me how the girls performed. I replied “I don’t know, they are friends of mine. The fat d1ckhead asked me if he could try one of them out. Needless to say, I walked away in disgust. I have so many crazy stories from that trip, but I rarely talk about them because I think that people will come to the belief that I’m full of ****. They’re a proud people the Russians, and they have no middle class, they’ve been chewing up desperados from the West for three decades, and I say, good luck to them.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11