Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
Haha Carney's hair turned up today, not sure Carney actually did though, he had a shocker.

Maybe he had peroxide poisoning, which affected his abilty to play...! :p

I think it's obligatory for the Sharkies to have at least one blonde.

He thought he was Rick Bourke......albeit with much shorter hair.

He had an absolute Barry Crocker today. Was on the end of more than "chant" from the boys on the hill.

There was some talk, speculation he did it for charity perhaps...
One can only hope...lol.

( And just what do the Blues do at no*6 for State of Origin??? ).

NOT Todd.

Couldn't see the Logic in his hair colour change. Still......good to see he wasn't driving THAT car ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YxTa1AUqps

carney was most probably channelling his Canberra days and trying to find some of his past good form. Isn't a good friend of his a hairdresser. However wrong shaped head form that 'do', epic fail. Looked like a basketball.

You know in bewitched and I dream of Jeanie when their cousin or sister is in an episode? It's Sam or Jeanie in a wig playing a slightly evil version of themselves, with hi-jinks and confusion for the other characters?

Well yesterday that was Todd's cousin Ted out there. He looks a bit like Todd, but had no actual league skills.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10