Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
Carney is an absolute bottom feeder. I don't care how talented he is I never want to see him in the maroon & white.

Yep. Great player. Who drinks his own piss. Pissed on Dane tilse s face. Put a fire cracker down a blokes shorts. Been done dui driving unlicensed a thousand times. Oh and when he got caught after a police chase in his team mates car (said team mate had a knee brace on after reconstruction couldn't drive or run away) he jumped out and took off leaving his mate there to take the blame. Sign him up his actions never hurt anyone else.

And you wonder why I'm one majorly disillusioned fan ( customer) these days.

So we have the Rorters and the Vermin with a 6.3 Million cap probably with 7.8 Million worth of players, and we have the poor old Faders who can't even go close to spending their cap, and then we have a flat broke Titans, with NRL backing , trying to buy a Premiership!!

Apart from all the other **** going on this is just sickening.

Smith , Greenturd and co are and will kill this game.

In two years the A League will have more fans , more sponsorship and take over as the 2nd most popular sport.

And all we can do is sit back and watch it happen.
Maybe this will make you feel better Mark. You inspired me to go camping for a few days. Nice fire by the water and some cold Carlsberg in the Esky. Go Manly !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    685.6 KB · Views: 7
Perhaps if we are serious about signing Carney, we should go all out and sign every "down and outer" just because they are cheap. I think because of their past disgressions, you could pick up this side for under $3.5m.

1 D.Boyd
2. J.Loko
3. D.Neilsen
4. B.Ferguson
5. J.Taufua
6. T.Carney (Captain / Coach)
7. R.Lui
8. D.Wicks
9. B.Faloon
10. C.Houston
11. D.Taylor
12. M.M'au
13. G.Bird (VC)

If they could stay clean for a year, we could possibly sneak into the 8 at a bargain basement price. Loko and Taufau on opposite wings for obvious reasons.

I have a Waeco fridge running off a second battery, powered by solar panels when camping so my beer is ALWAYS cold !!!

Perhaps if we are serious about signing Carney, we should go all out and sign every "down and outer" just because they are cheap. I think because of their past disgressions, you could pick up this side for under $3.5m.

1 D.Boyd
2. J.Loko
3. D.Neilsen
4. B.Ferguson
5. J.Taufua
6. T.Carney (Captain / Coach)
7. R.Lui
8. D.Wicks
9. B.Faloon
10. C.Houston
11. D.Taylor
12. M.M'au
13. G.Bird (VC)

If they could stay clean for a year, we could possibly sneak into the 8 at a bargain basement price. Loko and Taufau on opposite wings for obvious reasons.

Lol

How many times can the likes of Weidler and co say he won a wrongful dismissal case. Only thing the Sharks did wrong was to deny Carney the chance to say I am an idiot before they sacked him. Any organisation in the world would have punted him

I have to admit I have never camped anywhere a fish wasn't available. A couple of years ago it looked like we might end up at Yulara for a while. My wife said we should sell the boat and buy a top notch camper. We ended up in Nhulunbuy and I still have the boat.

Footy Forum Ferals: Bulldogs, RTS and Carney
By Sportal
LEAGUE

Roosters fans Bansai Pipeline getting personal about RTS leaving on the Chookpen forum:
Better places to worship in Auckland, I guess? Good luck to the snivelling little Hillsonger. What a tremendous kick in the balls. You'd prefer to lose pretty much anyone else in the squad over him. Christ.

Plenty of Bulldogs fans giving it to referee Gerrard Sutton…including this very descriptive suggestion from Bulldog Force on Front Row Forum:
What a disgraceful performance by the Sutton. He needs eye surgery... gouge them out someone please.
I have no problem saying this on a public forum, and I can't get fined because I'm not an NRL coach.

The Champ had a go at a fellow fan on Broncos HQ about Wayne Bennett’s selections and recruitment:
Mate you have nfi. Wayne loves playing favourites here's a few examples. Ben Ikin. Scott Minto. Stu Kelly. You don't actually believe Maranta would be in the side if his name was Plowman do you?
Wake up idiot.

Manly fan, Wombat64, frothing on the Silvertails forum about the club’s inability to sign anyone:
This says a lot about where we are as a club. The new joke of the NRL. All we need is Ricky Stuart and we are the new Raiders who can't sign anyone except journeymen. Not even likely that dickheads like Bubbler Boy would even join us at the moment.

Parra Fan on the Hill unloads on Will Hopoate on the 1Eyed Eel forum before admitting he’s probably talking rubbish:
That 1st tigers try was farken soft.
From what I read and seen, Hoppa can't hack it at FB. He lacks positioning, lacks in cover defense and is a complete non-entity.
Don't know, maybe I'm talking complete rubbish, but I'm trying to think out side the box.
After I read Robbo was out. I knew we were fecked. He's one of the few players who is a game-breaker (as shown vs Soufs).
will-hopoate_ow9wpmjlk2av1oqug2f59srsc.jpg

Doyen on the Rabbitohs Front Row Forum unloading on James Graham:
Graham's behaviour towards the refs was entirely indefensible. He was extremely lucky not to get a more extended holiday. He is a dirty player; no doubt. In last season's g/f he led with his "rockmelon" & busted Sam's cheekbone. He's a liability for the Dogs--they should off-load him, post haste; back to the Motherland!!

Cowboys fan Thurston4pm has plans for GI on the Cowboys Stampede forum:
With the new concussion rule, we could use hall to wack Inglis high in the first few minutes.

Panthermike was channelling Bulldogs fans on the Panther Pride forum after going down to the Cowboys:
I am a thousand kilometres away and feel like throwing some water bottles at someone but I don,t know who..panthers or officials. we had/have nothing.

On the Wests Tigers Forum, Underdog wasn’t too fussed about speculation Tim Simona could be poached by the Eels:
He hasn't been in "signing a new contract" form since.... well, signing a new contract in 2011...

just sayin.... - as much as I love Simona I agree with others that say he's lost a yard of pace, and doesn't seem to have the punch through the line he had even last year.

You never know. Tigers might re-sign him and he'll play well for the next 6 months.

Leedslion007 on NZWarriors.com reckons Konrad Hurrell’s poor performance had something to do with his facial hair…
Having some self respect in presentation is a must, unkept beards and shaggy hair is a classic sign of insecurity.
hurrell_vsoaphkxds3j1dznkmmc7vgum.jpg

It’s been a good week for Raider85 on the Greenhouse forum
This week:

We do Manly;
RTS signs with Warriors;
Slater not showing up for working this Sunday.

I mean, stop it!

At Sharks Forever, they’re talking about Todd Carney returning to the NRL:

Jimako: Read in RLW the Todd wants to come back to the Sharks this year, will be interesting to see how this one unfolds. I'd be keen to have him in the 7 jersey with Robbo playing for the jets

hahahahahaha @Wombat64 you got a mention

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10