Toddy Knows Lodgey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The pathetic response I received from my complaint to the nrl
I would like to express my disgust at the registering of Lodge with the NRL, as a female member/supporter I find this abhorrent and it is not how I would like the game be represented. I am all for second chances but not 6 or 7 chances. I am ashamed of being a member of an organisation that condones this sort of behaviour by players. Shame on you

Thanks for your email. We respect your viewpoint and accept your frustration.

The NRL has, in recent years, taken a strong stance against players who have been convicted of serious offences off the field.

Importantly, the NRL’s Integrity Unit must be satisfied that a person in this situation is a fit and proper person to be part of the NRL before they will be re-registered. They must have spent adequate time out of the game and have a propensity to rehabilitate.

In relation to player Matt Lodge, he spent more than two years out of the game and during that period he had not had any issues.

We are certainly not condoning what he did - we recognise that Matt made some terrible decisions and his behaviour can never be tolerated. Rugby League, however, has always been a sport which gives people another chance and this has helped to develop some outstanding community leaders. In fact, football is often the best way for players to get back into a normal, lawful lifestyle.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide your views. We certainly appreciate that you have strong feelings on this matter and I will ensure that your comments are registered.

I would like to express my disgust at the registering of Lodge with the NRL, as a female member/supporter I find this abhorrent and it is not how I would like the game be represented. I am all for second chances but not 6 or 7 chances. I am ashamed of being a member of an organisation that condones this sort of behaviour by players. Shame on you

The NRL has, in recent years, taken a strong stance against players who have been convicted of serious offences off the field.

Importantly, the NRL’s Integrity Unit must be satisfied that a person in this situation is a fit and proper person to be part of the NRL before they will be re-registered. They must have spent adequate time out of the game and have a propensity to rehabilitate.

In relation to player Matt Lodge, he spent more than two years out of the game and during that period he had not had any issues.

We are certainly not condoning what he did - we recognise that Matt made some terrible decisions and his behaviour can never be tolerated. Rugby League, however, has always been a sport which gives people another chance and this has helped to develop some outstanding community leaders. In fact, football is often the best way for players to get back into a normal, lawful lifestyle.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide your views. We certainly appreciate that you have strong feelings on this matter and I will ensure that your comments are registered.

Thank goodness he is only guilty of making terrible decisions ... I thought he did something serious ...

In the words of the great Murray Walker.....

SPIN SPIN SPIN
Kind of reminds me of that Robert De Niro movie, Wag the Dog. The PM asks someone to come up with a fake war mission against Albania to cover up his sex scandal. Greenturd's using everything he can to cover the real deal with Lodge and his witch hunt against Manly. The c*nt deserves to go down.

Great movie, by the way. Highly recommend watching it.

That’s like saying Todd’s parents made a “poor decision” when they chose not to use contraception the night he was conceived.

It would be far more accurate to say they acted with reckless disregard for humanity.

Stick Lodge in a room for five minutes with Ruan Sims.....I know who my moneys on coming out alive!

images.jpeg

I would ask why Todd Carney with 3 years out of the game during which he had no problems is still refused.
Then I would ask why Greg Inglis can hit his white defacto and keep playing, why benny barber can do the same.

But then I would probably get angry waiting for a response.

You are 100% entitled to feel wronged MissKate, and I apologise for all the men that would not let him play again if we had the power to do so. There are a lot of us, just not enough of us on the payroll of Wayne Bennet.

Can’t believe Toddy let Lodge play I thought he was smarter than that. His arrogance is his weakness. The NRLs position on this is untenable. It’s curious because the best option is to deregisterb his contract but they are digging in. When you are in a hole you should stop digging.

Your comments will be registered into the round file.
Yours sincerely T Greenslime.

Well done on registering a complaint, I support you on that 100%. And the response from the NRL, well, I am at a loss for words....it is truly unbelievable and just downright disgusting.

Greenslime has to go, the NRL have already hit lower than the gutter with this scumbag. He is a dead set creep who lacks ethics and has shown that he does not even have any great business sense.

I just dont get it, why does he still have a job, please NRL, this is actually very serious.

Can’t believe Toddy let Lodge play I thought he was smarter than that. His arrogance is his weakness. The NRLs position on this is untenable. It’s curious because the best option is to deregisterb his contract but they are digging in. When you are in a hole you should stop digging.

Unfortunately I'm not surprised about this, and I think we should take it as an indicator of how he will treat us regarding the salary cap investigation. Once he has picked a position he will stick to it regardless of how overwhelming the evidence is that he is wrong. It's scary.

Greenturd let lodge play because lodge's manager is greenturd's best mate and no doubt has plenty of dirt on him

Reported today that the NRL has demanded lodge set up a payment plan to pay the victims or he will have his contract torn up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10