Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

eaglebuzz

Bencher
I don't mind if he plays or not as long as he's not out for the finals. Really the only reason to care if he plays or not in the regular season is so he can win the Dally M.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
FB_IMG_1629230197047.jpg

pt73

Bencher
This morning, Dean Ritchie on the Big Sports Breakfast said Tom will not play on Friday, back next week.
Typical journo, sticking to his story until the bitter end and nobody will challenge him if his prediction turns out to be false as it'll be old news.

Mitch

Bencher
Typical journo, sticking to his story until the bitter end and nobody will challenge him if his prediction turns out to be false as it'll be old news.
Haha! He said he guaranteed he wouldn’t be playing this week and said he’d mow Laurie Daley’s lawns through summer if he was wrong!

pt73

Bencher
Haha! He said he guaranteed he wouldn’t be playing this week and said he’d mow Laurie Daley’s lawns through summer if he was wrong!
Daley will need to video that for Instagram or YouTube but Ritchie will find a way to weasel out of it as summer is a long way off.

MightyEagles

Reserve Grader
Doesn't he have a link with someone inside the club. Come game day they will probably rule him out and say the swelling hasn't gone down enough

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Doesn't he have a link with someone inside the club. Come game day they will probably rule him out and say the swelling hasn't gone down enough
Doesn't sit well with the interview Turbo gave the other day. he looked fine, he said it didn't hurt and he believed he would be playing. Canberra are preparing for Tommy to play. Ritchie can mow my lawn too if he likes.

delz

Reserve Grader
Look in the end if he is fit and ready to go he must play. I'm sure Des in consultation with his medical staff will make the right decision.
MIGOTY !! Lose this and we won't make the four! Win and we have a great chance!

Doesn't sit well with the interview Turbo gave the other day. he looked fine, he said it didn't hurt and he believed he would be playing. Canberra are preparing for Tommy to play. Ritchie can mow my lawn too if he likes.
He had a straight face when he said he slipped in the bathroom too...and the club swore it was true. Remember?

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
I can understand the thinking. Why should an RTS type non-origin eligible player miss out on the chance to pick up 9 possible Dally M points, while a Turbo origin eligible player does have the opportunity. Omitting Origin levels the playing field.
It punishes the best players in the comp which is meant to be what the dally m is about. If you make origin you miss out on an opportunitiy to poll points, while the RTS types still get to play their club game. If you miss a club game you should be eligible for points in the corresponding origin game.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12