Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
East's losing would be fantastic but I can't see it happening to the dragons lol.. bunnies will towel em up and that's where we will leap frog them..

As for the dally m, tom deserves it... Ide wanna keep playing too, he's been hands down the most dominant player this season, equalling or bettering his closest rivals with half the game time .. he better win it lol...
His closest rival would be Cody Walker, Souths have won 10 in a row now. Walker has a lot more try assists than Tommy, so I am assuming he is picking up a lot of 3 pointers also. Another good reason for Tommy to keep playing, but only if he's good to go. Premiership first personal glory second.

His closest rival would be Cody Walker, Souths have won 10 in a row now. Walker has a lot more try assists than Tommy, so I am assuming he is picking up a lot of 3 pointers also. Another good reason for Tommy to keep playing, but only if he's good to go. Premiership first personal glory second.
Tommy is averaging 2 try assists a game and he had 5 last week. Plus he's scoring tries as well. Bloody Walker must be going good if is setting up more tries than Turbo. Turbo 20 linebreaks, 25 try assists, 34 linebreak assists and 19 tries. Walker 31 try assists, 40 linebreak assists, not in the top 50 linebreaks, 12 tries. Turbo 13 games, Walker 20

East's losing would be fantastic but I can't see it happening to the dragons lol.. bunnies will towel em up and that's where we will leap frog them..

As for the dally m, tom deserves it... Ide wanna keep playing too, he's been hands down the most dominant player this season, equalling or bettering his closest rivals with half the game time .. he better win it lol...
Not according to Buzz in 360 last night who by his calculations has Tom 3pts behind Cody Walker. My god he’s a fool!

Tommy is averaging 2 try assists a game and he had 5 last week. Plus he's scoring tries as well. Bloody Walker must be going good if is setting up more tries than Turbo. Turbo 20 linebreaks, 25 try assists, 34 linebreak assists and 19 tries. Walker 31 try assists, 40 linebreak assists, not in the top 50 linebreaks, 12 tries. Turbo 13 games, Walker 20
I know what you're saying ME, could be Walker and Mitchell are sharing the 3 pointers, and if that's the case you can safely say that Tommy has got the Dally M all wrapped up.

Both outstanding stats but the sealer is games played. Even if the included origin for Tom he’d be light years ahead. Walker has played 7 more games than Tom. If Tommy had those up his sleeve imagine the stats!

I think most judges have Walker 2-3 points in from after the last round.

Of course they are all unofficial counts, Walker is probably even further ahead than that. he gets the 3 every time Souths play and has had an enormous season. He reminds me so much of Cliff Lyons, an astonishing talent.

Their is so much conjecture and news on weather Tommy is playing or not, it's really taken on a life of it's own. Des must be loving this.
I'm sure our 1-17 will be the same apart from Sipley in for De Luis.
Our 18-21 may tell the true story if both Turbo and Parker are doubtful.

Ritchie is still standing by the story on Twitter today. Basically saying you wait and see that Tom won’t be playing
No journo is going to recant what he wrote unless it was likely to end up in court.

They don't care if people think they're making stuff up, it's all about selling papers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10