Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
He is being marked very heavily, as soon as the ball is going his direction a defender is sprinting out of the line to get to him as the ball arrives.
We are just not taking advantage of that attention as yet, hopefully we work it out and use Turbo as a decoy every now and then.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Despite not looking 100% against the Tigers, he still had:

230 run metres
64 post-contact metres
1 Try assist
1 Line break assist
5 tackle breaks
3 offloads
Exactly, matchwinning stats. 9/10 is good enough, and he’ll build to 10/10 soon enough.

Ryan

Journey Man
Honestly, Des is hoping he carries the weight of the team on his back, and covers for his coaching deficiencies. Same as last year. We are a one trick pony. The rest of the cattle we have are slow / immobile / fragile.

As I stated through the week, our roster is completely unbalanced. There is some individual brilliance, but even that;s inconsistent.

We won't be making the 8. Not with Des out of date coaching systems in place.

court83

Bencher
I don’t agree with the des bashing, I still wouldn’t have any other coach for the time being, but Tom needs to go and get better… I don’t want to see Tom being cut down by every 1 on 1 tackle that comes his way, he’s better than that.. if it’s a season, fine.. take the season.. but this is embarrassing.. he is getting manhandled by Adam Reynolds 1 on 1 multiple times… this is the bloke that was breaking 9 tackles to score a try last year.. get him off, get him surgery (or just rehab) and stop destroying the legend he busted his backside to build up last season

Heckenberg

Reserve Grader
Is there a chance it’s tom being stubborn. If he can’t run he should ask to come off. There was a good five tries tonight where he didn’t even bother with cover defence coz he couldn’t go past a jog. Put Koula or Garrick back there and at least they put up a last line of defence

Ryan

Journey Man
As well as asking why is Tom playing, I'd also like to know what game he and the team are playing. Because it ain't rugby league.

It's the system. Everyone hailed him the second coming after Barrett, but quite frankly, he's out-of-touch, and out-of-date - and it appears the players aren't either on board, or his coaching style sucks

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12