Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
OK, what are our options..

M.Wright to fullback ... carry on .. nothing to see here.

Doorman to fullback ... Parker to centre?

Hastings to fullback ... new bench player?

Any other options?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
OK, what are our options..

M.Wright to fullback ... carry on .. nothing to see here.

Doorman to fullback ... Parker to centre?

Hastings to fullback ... new bench player?

Any other options?

I'd say that's exactly what will happen....MWright to fullback

D

Deleted member 26876

Hastings for mine, or bring in a star, yup that's unlikely although I am perfectly happy with Hastings

I think we may see Turbo's results today :tmi:

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
get Hiku back ... surely you're not serious ..... what has he done at the riff .??? 0 diddly squat .... we did well to get rid of the lazy mother ...
If not Hastings .....I'd rather see Brad Parker or Peter Shuster or Tevita Funa or even Viliami Kaveinga given a chance why is there always call for an outside player? ... we have someone at least equal to Hiku in Matt Wright

Last edited:

brad

First Grader
I heard it was his right ankle last year? This time his left?... maybe I heard wrong.
Not to sure but i think i was told same one . Im sure he will have further scans tomorrow anyway. Apparently he hit Sydney with only a moon boot on so here's hoping.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
If that's true he is a very lucky boy and he we are a very lucky team. Looked appalling and like gone for the season straight away.
I would of said walker but he looked busted and shoulders take a while to heal.

Tom has that lanky frame and i think unfortunately will be plagued by ankle and lower leg injuries throughout his career

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I heard it was his right ankle last year? This time his left?... maybe I heard wrong.
Left leg over extended, unless he is a ballerina in his spare time. :okay:

I think it looked worse than it is as the ground was soft, hence his leg sliding away from him :praying:

At least he has the BYE period to really rest and not be rushed back onto the field

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Yeah they said likely PCL knee injury 1-2 weeks... And possible ankle syndesmosis - severity may mean he requires surgery. Anywhere from 4 weeks till the season....
We'll know on Monday so lets think positive :)

I did a similar split on a slippery concrete pilon as a teenager, whilst trying to avoid the quicksand - badly bruised but OK in a few days :happy:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14