Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Turbo obviously didn't "look" his superhuman self v the Tigers - nor has he for most of the season.

Begs the question has he come back too early or is this something where he will get better with more playing time?

I've got no idea, but either way I would prefer to rest him if he's not 100% and a chance of getting worse.

I know we need to win games right now but if we don't have a fit Turbo in the back end of the comp we have zero chance of making any noise (could argue we have zero chance anyway).

Turbo is not making the impact last year because we make it easy for sides to shut him down. Using him as a hit up off dummy half is something that should only happen close to the try line. We should be using him as a decoy runner and or putting him through holes. I haven't seen Jake's inside ball to Tommy for a while.

Turbo obviously didn't "look" his superhuman self v the Tigers - nor has he for most of the season.

Begs the question has he come back too early or is this something where he will get better with more playing time?

I've got no idea, but either way I would prefer to rest him if he's not 100% and a chance of getting worse.

I know we need to win games right now but if we don't have a fit Turbo in the back end of the comp we have zero chance of making any noise (could argue we have zero chance anyway).
second year super human expectation syndrome.

while he has been less effective our team looks to rely on him too much and he is feeling it . looking too serious like he isnt enjoying it as much and why would he TBH

He's just jealous of Burbo getting all the limelight , and tries. Let him spit the dummy, complain to mum and he'll be fine by Fri night.

PTB speed is down across the league. This is the single biggest thing effecting Turbo. He is big and fast but his ability to see opportunities before anyone else is his strength. The slower ruck speed has brought him back to the pack.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8