Tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld link said:
Lets hope next year we get a squad who want to play and win for this club because the s**t being served up by this squad of pretenders is an embarressment to this clubs colours. Would not bother even watching this bunch of blugers again this year and several of them need to f**k right off now because it is obvious they dont care to be here anymore.

LOL

mickqld link said:
Lets hope next year we get a squad who want to play and win for this club because the s**t being served up by this squad of pretenders is an embarressment to this clubs colours. Would not bother even watching this bunch of blugers again this year and several of them need to f**k right off now because it is obvious they dont care to be here anymore.

It would be nice to go through a season and not hear about how excited our players are to play elsewhere I have to admit mate.

I'd love a player or two to kiss the Eagle on their jersey after a try....actually Matt Cross did that...bring him back.

I'd take losses, as long as they were heart-felt losses.

A large group of our players were cracking up laughing 10 seconds after the siren.....

In 2008, they were livid after a performance like that (even though we generally weren't given performances like that ! :))

In my opinion, attitude and commitment are a device driven from the top....and we lack a lot of that at present.

4 from 10.

Haven't seen those winning percentages in a long, long time.

CliffyIsGod link said:
How did TRex not score that/why wasn't that a penalty for tackled in the air?
You are allowed to tackle the attacker in the air

[/quote]

4 from 10.

[/quote]

Round 11, 24 May 2009

4 from 10.

[/quote]

Round 11, 24 May 2009
[/quote]

Eeergh.....thanks......for nothing.....LoL

I'd love a player or two to kiss the Eagle on their jersey after a try....actually Matt Cross did that...bring him back.

Agree with you Ryan. He played well not sure why he cant make the team anymore

I'm a Cross fan, he can't do much worse than our powderpuffs up front.  The few games he played he scored a couple of tries and showed some passion for Manly.  Swap Perry for Cross, Kite back to the starting prop even.  I didn't catch Perry's comments but it just sounds bad from what you guys are saying

eggson link said:
I'm a Cross fan, he can't do much worse than our powderpuffs up front.  The few games he played he scored a couple of tries and showed some passion for Manly.  Swap Perry for Cross, Kite back to the starting prop even.  I didn't catch Perry's comments but it just sounds bad from what you guys are saying

Honestly, if Perry feels that way, then I don't really mind WHAT he says anymore, because I have just lost interest in him....don't hate him, don't like him...that gives him too much credit...

He's just a nothing to me now. Same as Hodko with his article this week about wanting to go to bed with Noddy.

Is there any reason our players aren't playing for one and other like Choc clearly stated pre-game. It's these exact thing lads.

I said it after the 2008 grand final, the club needs a broom through the place a-la the Roosters last year. The club seems very stale and the way we keep letting our young guys go and signing tired old players is idiotic. It will be the same next year as we will have the same old players again. We seriously have to get some YOUTHFUL exuberance in our team. If we need to bottom out for a year then so be it

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6