Tonight's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But eels were first after round, doesn't that make them premiers?

How good is it having the quick tap back though. Could never understand why they got rid of it. Another plus for Daniel Anderson

Chip and Chase said:
How good is it having the quick tap back though. Could never understand why they got rid of it. Another plus for Daniel Anderson
As long as it's tapped correctly , no dramas. Marshmellow's foot was nowhere the ball . Will make the game too much like touch footy if it continues to be allowed .

Bunji is the only player allowed to take a quick tap, every other player gets called back, that's why no one tries it anymore

dceagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
As long as it's tapped correctly , no dramas. Marshmellow's foot was nowhere the ball . Will make the game too much like touch footy if it continues to be allowed .

Certainly didn't touch his foot. But I think Rabs is right in saying it only needs to be on or below the knee. Seems the shin is enough to constitute a kick (unless there is a special provision for tap kicks).

Was interesting how Benji seemed totally disinterested until the mark was set, then he took off, full pace - the pace being why the ball didn't touch the foot.

That not a single Eels player was looking at the man holding the ball, and all had their backs turned, gifting Benji the try, shows the monumental task in front of Stuart. We were taught to always watch the ball, and never to turn our backs, even (& especially) after penalties - in the under 8s. That lesson was never forgotten. Seems like Parra needs a different under 8s coach. Poor Parra fans. A gut-wrenching team to follow.

eelcatcher said:
Daniel said:
But eels were first after round, doesn't that make them premiers?

I thought the Knights were on the top in rd 1?

You are right. The Knights were on top with a PD of 32. Eel's PD was 30.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
Knights are making enormous ground over the Cows. This sort of defense is not going to get the Cows into the top 4 let alone a grand final. Plus the Knights had a number of late withdrawals including Gidley and Tahu. Maybe thats why they look better.

I can't believe Gidley even played Origin let alone was captain for 2 years. No wonder NSW has been crap.

BUMP!!

Bored and watching the Dogs VS Dragons match. close contest so far, Dragons could have scored more if they played "AS A TEAM!!" No support in their attacks, too many wasted opportunities. I really hate to say this but Go Dragons.

Nice try from juggling, GO DRAGONS!! Man I hate the dogs.

HAHAHA dogs suck! Im liking this even though I dislike both teams.

20-8 dragons! keep going goons!

Worlds biggest forwarx pass ever know to man let go by the refs there

Great News, Manly will go on a yet another Bye on RD 24!! Great opportunity for our boys to rest up and train up against the Faders to help prepare for the match at Brookie the week after.

Ha ha ha how about that! Sharks got all the favourable calls & penalties but got beat on the siren.

Fifita still doesn't play the ball properly but no referee cares. Rarely gets to his feet fully & plants the ball down before getting up at all. In fact most of the Sharks do it & get away with it. Obviously trained for the fast play the ball.

Fifita also often in completed tackles flops in as 2nd man onto the back of his own team mate.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6