Tonight's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what a great way to end a Monday !!!!!

suck a fart !!!!! scumdogs....

take away the decoy play ( shepard ) they used all the time last year and guess what ?????????????

they have nothing !!!

my bad they do ...... maybe a top 8 spot...

will be screaming for the raiders next week

Really happy the titans won. Works in our favour.

Gives us a five point buffer on 5th. Bring on souffs on Friday.

Choc can now wait to be 100% before coming back from his injury. A great round of NRL was turned into a perfect one tonight.
I'm off to lol reading the Kennel.

bones said:
Choc can now wait to be 100% before coming back from his injury. A great round of NRL was turned into a perfect one tonight.

How good was that. Be nice, naw go for it on their site.

4 games to go. Max 8 points available & we're 5 ahead of 5th place. Just two wins & we finish at least 4th.

1. Sydney Roosters +279 36
2. South Sydney +182 34
3. Manly +212 31
4. Melbourne +162 31
5. Canterbury +47 26
6. Cronulla -13 26
7. Newcastle +83 25
8. Gold Coast -11 24
9. Canberra -110 24
10. Warriors -82 22
11. Brisbane -34 21
12. Cows +3 20
13. Penrith -49 20

The dogs forwards lay for an age on the Titans, especially Graham the ear muncher. Spineless refs. Good result.

Ennis should be penalised for time wasting. He questions every decision to slow the play. The refs are too stupid to realise that.

marga said:
bones said:

How good was that. Be nice, naw go for it on their site.

I don't post there. I'm just going for a read.

bones said:

let me hazzard a guess as to what will be spewed forth..

.da refs mate,they ripped uz off!It's all bull**** bro, Luke Patten mate, he was a dog, but tonight...heez still a dog? ..yo!:D

swoop said:
Ennis should be penalised for time wasting. He questions every decision to slow the play. The refs are too stupid to realise that.

I heard Seizer say the same to one of the refs, and he said, that it's his job to question the call (Ennis). Apart from Cameron Smith, I've never seen that sort of latitude being given to questioning of penalties by a captain this year. Half the time they just wave Jamie off!

bones said:

It's a pretty funny read when they get done. I love knowing they're in a world of pain.

There was one post on T-Rex though. Some people's lack of class even stands out amongst the lowest echelon of society.

Just watching the Tigers v Saints game and although both teams aren't great it is a thoroughly entertaining game. The reason is both teams are playing footy. No wrestle, no diving, no complaining to refs, probably because there's no Souffs,Dogs,Storm or Rorters involved. They're just playing freeflowing footy by the rules. Not trying to cheat or sail close with the holding downs and the wrestle. It's how the game should be played.

mickqld said:
Just watching the Tigers v Saints game and although both teams aren't great it is a thoroughly entertaining game. The reason is both teams are playing footy. No wrestle, no diving, no complaining to refs, probably because there's no Souffs,Dogs,Storm or Rorters involved. They're just playing freeflowing footy by the rules. Not trying to cheat or sail close with the holding downs and the wrestle. It's how the game should be played.

And only one team "over" the salary cap!:p

Titans vs Warriors another very entertaining game. No wrestling in tackles, no third man in trying to maime knees and ankles, no complaining to refs, no bending guys necks in tackles, no diving dog acts, just a fast open game of real footy. nobody trying to cheat to win a penalty. So good to watch. **** I hate Souffs, Storm , Dogs, Rorters just despicable clubs trying to cheat the rules at every turn.

Love watching the Warriors and that Gordon kiddie who almost killed himself trying to score the match winner :angeL:

Hope its Manly v Warriors 2013 GF with the 2011 result again :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8