Tony Mestrov, new CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dear Tony,

Please bring in the complete recruitment staff to your office, and ask them to line-up. One by one, they are to move forward and present themselves & explain their lack of results over the past three years. Then, they are to be bound and placed in a Judas Cradle, before you SLOWLY (we don't want this to happen quickly) lower them down to the base of the pyramid.

Kind Regards,

Ryan

Dear Tony,

Please bring in the complete recruitment staff to your office, and ask them to line-up. One by one, they are to move forward and present themselves & explain their lack of results over the past three years. Then, they are to be bound and placed in a Judas Cradle, before you SLOWLY (we don't want this to happen quickly) lower them down to the base of the pyramid.

Kind Regards,

Ryan
Good idea, but Des as gooooone

What is the reasoning behind Mestrov signing off on all these reserve graders?

When r we signing a big forward to replace Marty/Walker?

What is the reasoning behind Mestrov signing off on all these reserve graders?

When r we signing a big forward to replace Marty/Walker?
Weird thing is , we were talking about Condon a month or two ago. That's when Des, Crusher, Fulton(s) were all working together. They leave , and we instantly sign the.....ummmm....guy.

Weird thing is , we were talking about Condon a month or two ago. That's when Des, Crusher, Fulton(s) were all working together. They leave , and we instantly sign the.....ummmm....guy.

Yes it's a bit weird, but we need to fill 30 spots, so hopefully it's just depth and some obvious first grade signings are coming

I'm waiting for the hooker that replaces Manase. And at least one experienced first grade forward.

But How do we know Mestrov hasn't done a marvellous job so far? Perhaps even exceeded expectations.

Even the more balanced media keep suggesting there was factions and fractures at Manly long before rainbow gate.

Think back to Schuster's Managers email to the club. There was clearly a bit happening behind the scenes long before Foz went to the Titans. Long before ahhhhhhh 🌈 day.

Scotty in recruitment clearly had some difference of opinions to DES re youth development and future planning.

If DES either controls everything or nothing.

A decisions been made.

We've backed in the kids like Koula, Weeks and Shoe.

Now let's get that experienced take no prisoners on field leadership to bring it all together.

I know he signs the cheques ... but how much say .. if any, does Mestrov have in recruitment ??

Was Seibold contacted for an opinion ... and said yes, carry on and sign Conlon ... ??

Hadley ripping in to Tony over the Kristie Fulton sacking, "Offered the world while head of the greyhounds, gave an Atlas", thought Hadley was full of praise for Tony while at the greyhounds, he had him on his show lots of times, obviously sticking up for the Fultons

Hadley ripping in to Tony over the Kristie Fulton sacking, "Offered the world while head of the greyhounds, gave an Atlas", thought Hadley was full of praise for Tony while at the greyhounds, he had him on his show lots of times, obviously sticking up for the Fultons
Like night follows day. Expected nothing less from Hadley - Was always going to jump in on this situation.

One of Tony's biggest issues is that people such as Penn surround themselves with yes men as they don't like their directions questioned Hence why Penn and Hasler never got on

Manly's future is in Penn's hands solely now and we will live or die by his actions

Lets hope his actions with the leagues club are not repeated with the football club

Last edited:
I'd love to know why we have gone through numerous CEOs in a relatively short period of time. Particularly when Penn is overseas most of the time. Must have been front office issues who knows?
Very slight point I know, but to be fair, the last CEO went because of his own addictive behaviour.

what annoy the f#ck out of people....:):):)
The ratings suggest he entertains more people than he annoys

The moral of the story my feathered friend is ...
We can not please every one
No one can
And we do not need to please every one
as every one can please them selves :)

Very slight point I know, but to be fair, the last CEO went because of his own addictive behaviour.
ummm and that wasn't known around the football circles? Information like that is very very hard to keep secret. Proves what a pathetically poor job Penn did in the background checking before hiring.... Either Penn fought with or didn't check the character so far of 7 CEO's and now 4 coaches. There is a common denominator in all this mess.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8