Tooves gone from 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eeergh, off and raging - AGAIN (siiigh).

Might shock you to realise, but before the likes of you joined the forums, and when the site was created, it was done by a very close knit group of mates (many, many years ago) who all knew each other and attended games together. We shared a beer or wine, and had a laugh.

Basically, we all had nothing to hide, because aggressive, abusive people weren't around like you, and we were able to debate a topic respectfully. I don't have to hide behind a fake name, or keep secrets.

Now, you've crawled in 4-5 months ago, ripping people left, right and centre, call people wankers, and basically lacking the capacity to have a healthy discussion (like many others have done in this thread above you) - who have the capacity to agree to disagree.

For that reason, you aren't in the "ordinary Aussies demographic" that your attempting to claim yourself as. You aren't laid back, nor can you have a chat about an emotional topic about Toovey without making it personal. Your angry, aggressive, disrespectful and abusive, and I've learnt that in all but 4 months.

So go ahead, rage a little more - I'm waiting for your anger filled, lack of respect reply. Don't call people wankers, or rip them like you have here, and not expect a reply.

Honestly, where has the art of conversation gone today?
I am glad you aren't managing my money .... you spend all day on here

Talkin Sport are giving it to the club this afternoon, saying that as Professional Management, they are gutless not to come out and answer questions about the sacking.
Talking sport lol. The dirty dogs wireless, they openly hate us. I would not waste my time listening them!

Talkin Sport are giving it to the club this afternoon, saying that as Professional Management, they are gutless not to come out and answer questions about the sacking.

Bob O'Reilly called in to say that Penn shouldn't use the fact that Fulton has now come in and restructured the club, as Toovey was being white-anted by them long before Bozo got involved.
And so they should.

Maybe so, but the avenue taken to advertise such was apaulling. Watch this article make the news, and further fuel the club in crisis line. Eeergh.

You're right Ryan. As much as I hate to admit it. We all knew the Football Club's position. There was no need for a statement.

You know my opinion on this sacking. Coaches have done worse and kept their jobs. But the owners have a right to hire and fire. And, after all, if we are killing it next year, this will all be old news (I won't say forgotten).

Tooves had a lot of things go against him. I still think he is a good coach.

Yeh, that's what normal people would think. Tooves is a transcendent figure though, I really think he has the best interests of the club at heart and would see that having a manly man on staff is imperative to our future success. I think he'd swallow personal pride to show Baz the ropes and restore some stability to the organisation. Only reason I can think is Barrett sees him as a political threat to his
This thread should now move on to how we can farewell the little fella at the last home game.

One of those giant run through gizmos , with 2V leading them onto the field , and then a farewell lap on honour would be great.

Methinks none of that will happen and to be honest he'd probably just prefer to walk out the back door, hand the keys to the attendant and move on to the next part of his life.

@Mark from Brisbane I think by our last home game we will be well and truly out of finals contention so I think the next best thing would be to properly send 2V's off the way he deserves to be.

I would love for us to beat Easts to screw over there minor premiership aspirations. How fitting would that be:):)

I am glad you aren't managing my money .... you spend all day on here

Big call questioning a person's professional integrity. Pretty big implication there, and I hope you can back that up. Not that I need to justify, but I'm on annual leave so you know, but I have kept this little gem. A 50 year old bloke should know much better.

I just got through talking about mutual respect, and ability to have a conversation, and you went straight into professional slander. We'll be speaking about this going forward.

Have you got anything else to add?

Bob O'Reilly called in to say that Penn shouldn't use the fact that Fulton has now come in and restructured the club, as Toovey was being white-anted by them long before Bozo got involved.

They're in a hard position with Tooves. There is no right way to sack a club legend.

Big call questioning a person's professional integrity. Pretty big implication there, and I hope you can back that up. Not that I need to justify, but I'm on annual leave so you know, but I have kept this little gem. A 50 year old bloke should know much better.

I just got through talking about mutual respect, and ability to have a conversation, and you went straight into professional slander. We'll be speaking about this going forward.

You could have kept the high ground if you'd left his infantile jab alone Ryan. You don't have to defend yourself, his attacks look pathetic.

You could have kept the high ground if you'd left his infantile jab alone Ryan. You don't have to defend yourself, his attacks look pathetic.

I'm happy if he wants to have light hearted banter - but slander is just libel. And it's in black and white. He admitted everyone knows what I do, then proceeded with defamation - I think I'd like to take that further. We'll see.

Nah. You're boring. I seriously think you have mental health issues. You are way too verbose and have too much time on your hands. I am not slandering you but you are so sensitive to any perceived slight by anyone. You just go off, everytime you think someone has slighted you.

You didn't bother reading or commenting on my earlier more measured response to your opinion on Tooves sacking which just offered to agree to disagree with you.

I was only joking about "bankers are wankers" and you take it so personally and I end up getting an essay from you about how I am raging at you.

You will be happy to know that you are the first person I have put on my ignore list. You are a deadset wanker and I really genuinely hope you can get some help with that insecurity issue.

No need to reply or "troll" me or reply like you did before .... you are ignored.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I'm happy if he wants to have light hearted banter - but slander is just libel. And it's in black and white. He admitted everyone knows what I do, then proceeded with defamation - I think I'd like to take that further. We'll see.
Libel, seriously? Good luck with that.

Nah. You're boring. I seriously think you have mental health issues. You are way too verbose and have too much time on your hands. I am not slandering you but you are so sensitive to any perceived slight by anyone. You just go off, everytime you think someone has slighted you.

You didn't bother reading or commenting on my earlier more measured response to your opinion on Tooves sacking which just offered to agree to disagree with you.

I was only joking about "bankers are wankers" and you take it so personally and I end up getting an essay from you about how I am raging at you.

You will be happy to know that you are the first person I have put on my ignore list. You are a deadset wanker and I really genuinely hope you can get some help with that insecurity issue.

No need to reply or "troll" me or reply like you did before .... you are ignored.

Nice rage. You'll find that I responded in kind pleasantly when telling you about a little girl that said it...maybe you missed that, before you went into your rage.

One positive with Tooves axing: We can put to be bed people trying to be hilarious using "there has got to be an investigation" any time we are in the news.

Talk about flogging a dead horse...

One positive with Tooves axing: We can put to be bed people trying to be hilarious using "there has got to be an investigation" any time we are in the news.

Talk about flogging a dead horse...
Dunno. I still find that funny.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8