Trbojevic Bros

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I suspect that this wasn't exactly a difficult negotiation for the club. They clearly want to stay and play together at Manly. But Danny the Worm has blown the appropriate amount of smoke up the required nether regions....suspect we'll see an exclusive interview with the Turbos for him in the future.

Great news for the team though. These two are shaping to be very good talents, and they are still so young and have so much development ahead of them.

However or whenever this deal was done, it's outstanding news for the club.

The Turbos will be well paid because they're both quality players who would have commanded big money from other clubs. You don't cheap out on guys like this. We all saw what happened when we tried that with DCE and Foreign.

Can't wait to see the third Turbo. According to Tom and Jake, he's better than both of them. Scary stuff.

**** we paid overs that's 2.5 mill a year for 3 players when u include DCE. Let's hope most of its 3rd party deals. Or we are ****ed and signing no one of note for the next 4 years

A short video with the brothers just went up on Manly's Facebook page confirming their commitment until 2020 to drive membership sales.

Trbojevic's signed.....and it starts SNOWING!!

That's an omen!!!!

Well I doubt it, I just wanted to let everyone know it's snowing here for the first time this season.

snowman-robber.png

**** we paid overs that's 2.5 mill a year for 3 players when u include DCE. Let's hope most of its 3rd party deals. Or we are ****ed and signing no one of note for the next 4 years
Throw in any two stars with dce's 1 million ( 2 x 750) and that 2.5 mill.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8